- Thrive Global: Thrive Global Named One of Fast Company’s “Brands That Matter,” 10/26/21
- Thrive Global: Thrive Global Appoints Veteran Product Leader Christopher O’Donnell Chief Product Officer On the Heels of $80 Million Series C Raise, 9/1/21
- IDA Ireland: Arianna Huffington’s Thrive Global Opens Dublin Engineering Office, Creating 40 Jobs, 8/19/21
- P&G: Always and Thrive Global Launch First Period Tracker and Wellness App That Helps #EndPeriodPoverty, 8/18/21
- Thrive Global: Thrive Global Teams Up With Zoom To Launch Thrive Reset App, 7/21/21
- Thrive Global: Thrive Global Raises $80 Million Series C to Accelerate Hypergrowth and Impact, 7/8/21
- Salesforce: Salesforce Expands Work.com to Enhance Employee Wellbeing, Accelerate Talent Development, and Streamline Support, 6/17/21
- Cisco: Enhancing human connections in a hybrid-work world, 6/3/21
- Salesforce: Salesforce and Thrive Global Introduce New Wellness Resources to Help Businesses Prioritize Wellbeing, 10/20/20
- Thrive Global: Walmart and Thrive Global Join Forces to Help Millions of Walmart Associates and Customers Make Better Choices, 9/3/20
- Thrive Global: #FirstRespondersFirst Raises Nearly $8 Million to Support Healthcare Workers on the Frontlines of the COVID-19 Pandemic, Launches New Mental Health Initiative and Announces Leadership Council, 7/9/20
- Thrive Global: #FirstRespondersFirst Partners with Marriott International to Provide Free Accommodations to Healthcare Workers on the Frontlines of the COVID-19 Pandemic, 4/8/20
- Thrive Global: Bright Horizons Partners With #FirstRespondersFirst to Support Healthcare Workers on the Frontlines of the COVID-19 Pandemic, 3/31/20
- Thrive Global: Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health Collaborates with Thrive Global to Launch The Health and Wellness For All Program, 3/16/20
- Thrive Global: Thrive Global and Discover Launch ‘Thriving Wallet’ to Help People on Their Paths to Brighter Financial Futures, 1/29/20
- Thrive Global: Thrive Global Acquires Boundless Mind, Neuroscience-based Artificial Intelligence Company to Power Health and Productivity Behavior Change
- Thrive Global: Thrive Global Launches Groundbreaking Program to Improve Mental Health, 10/10/19
- Thrive Global: Thrive Global and P&G Announce Groundbreaking Partnership Bringing Behavior Change to Consumers Through Microstep Habit-Stacking, 6/17/19
- Thrive Global: Thrive Global, SAP, and Qualtrics Launch The Thrive XM Index, 4/2/19
- Thrive Global: Thrive Global Closes Series B Extension with $43 Million Raised to Date, Golden State Warriors’ Kevin Durant, San Francisco 49ers Enterprises and Jeffrey Katzenberg’s Wndrco Among New Funders, 5/10/18
- Thrive Global: Thrive Global Raises $30 Million in Series B Funding to Scale Its Behavior Change Corporate and Media Platform Around the World, 11/29/17
- Thrive Global: Arianna Huffington Launches Thrive Global to End the Escalating Stress and Burnout Epidemic with Sustainable, Science-Based Solutions, 11/30/16
About Thrive Global
Thrive Global is a leading behavior change technology company founded by Arianna Huffington in 2016 with the mission to end the stress and burnout epidemic. Thrive helps individuals and organizations improve well-being, performance and mental resilience with its AI-powered behavior change technology platform. Thrive’s Microsteps – small, science-backed steps to improve health and productivity – have been adopted by employees at more than 100 organizations in over 40 countries, from frontline and call center workers to executives at multinational companies. Thrive Global is headquartered in New York City and has offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Athens, Bucharest and Melbourne. For more information, visit www.thriveglobal.com
Arianna Huffington, Founder & CEO of Thrive Global
Arianna Huffington is the founder and CEO of Thrive Global, the founder of The Huffington Post, and the author of 15 books, including Thrive and The Sleep Revolution. In 2016, she launched Thrive Global, a leading behavior change tech company with the mission of changing the way we work and live by ending the collective delusion that burnout is the price we must pay for success.
She has been named to Time Magazine’s list of the world’s 100 most influential people and the Forbes Most Powerful Women list. Originally from Greece, she moved to England when she was 16 and graduated from Cambridge University with an M.A. in economics. At 21, she became president of the famed debating society, the Cambridge Union.
She serves on numerous boards, including Onex and The B Team.
Her last two books, Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder and The Sleep Revolution: Transforming Your Life, One Night At A Time, both became instant international bestsellers. Most recently, she wrote the foreword to Thrive Global’s first book Your Time to Thrive: End Burnout, Increase Well-being, and Unlock Your Full Potential with the New Science of Microsteps.