This time I did a research on webinars because their titles attract you like a magnet, but when you enroll the content has nothing to do with the title.
Instead of paying for ads that you see for a few seconds they created an 1 hour+ ad and that is the webinar. They don’t really teach you how to do what they say in the title of the webinar.
Let’s see the structure on the webinar:
- they make a long introduction of who they are and what they do (10-15 minutes)
- then they talk even more about their business (20 minutes)
- then they tell you about their course/program/offer (10-15 minutes)
- then you can see 5-10 minutes of testimonials
- then they keep talking about how great they are (10 minutes)
So you already saw 1 hour and 10 minutes of non stop advertising with just a few business tips that you can find searching on Google in a few seconds.
They advertise this webinar online to attract people who hope to finally get the magic answer of how to have success quick, but in reality that webinar is an hour long advertisement and their “magic” online course on how to sell like crazy is all about marketing and advertising (online ads, influencer collaborations, etc) which obviously cost you a lot of money.
You will need thousands of dollars to pay the ads (which don’t guarantee you sales) and thousands to pay the influencers to lie to their audience how great you are (very few influencers work only with people they really like).
Originally published at www.facebook.com