Gemini Season is May 21 – June 21. The “Twins” of the Zodiac, Geminis bring specific energy every sign can use.
1. Balance of the Twins
Geminis twins get a bad deal being labeled “two faced” when really they’re able to see a situation from both sides. They see the wisdom of each opinion, weigh the pros and cons and quickly determine the best path for all involved.
- Is there an area in your life you are seeking balance?
- Would a more balance to your work/personal life feel fabulous?
- Is there a relationship that may seems out of balance?
- Are you out-of-balance focused on the past and struggling with the future?
Once you’ve determined, then Gemini energy will bring a fresh light and attitude and begin assessing each area. Trust your insight you’re intuitively sensing. You’ll know how to re-claim your balance.
Honestly? It’s probably something you’ve already known, but haven’t wanted to act upon or may have needed encouragement.
No worries! Gemini brings the confidence to speak up and speak out!
- Identify one area where it’s feeling life is out of balance.
- Examine with the energy of Gemini.
- Make your decision and take action!
2. Gemini Communication
Labeled “chatterbox, talkative, motor-mouth” by some of the other signs, Gemini energy will help you communicate what has been needing to be said.
Just like speaking out on the balance discussed above, Gemini energy will help you communicate clearly and succinctly. Gemini will then get you happily on your way before the words have even settled.
- Do you wish you were speaking up for yourself?
- Are your desires not being heard? Is there a sensitive subject that needs to be addressed?
- Is there something not being said in order to keep the peace, but you’re dishonoring yourself in the process?
For example, maybe your work/life is out-of-whack.
You’re giving your all at work (you’ve got bills, kids camp is approaching, groceries seem more expensive and if you show your “team player attitude” you’re promised consideration for the promotion. By the time you walk in the front door you’re smacked with exhaustion, deciding dinner, three piles of dirty laundry and a pet accident in the middle of the family room that’s been overlooked by everyone else.
Are you speaking out and sharing with your home? “I’m exhausted. I’ve given everything at work. It’s just a temporary thing, and I just gotta get through this project, and I’ll be able to have more one-on-one time. In the meantime, I’ve made a list of chores for your help. Thanks for your help and understanding.”
Or do you need to speak out at work saying, “My life is out of balance. I’ve got to do something. I’ve got to not work as many hours. I need assistance in covering this project because my work/life is out of balance.”
How can you use Geminis gift of communication to express yourself, to share your needs, to have your voice be heard so that you can have the life that you desire?
You will have balance the more you communicate.
Tap into Gemini’s gift of gab to have the confidence to share what you want and need to say.
3. Outgoing & Social Gemini
It’s a party with Geminis!
Social and outgoing, Geminis are able to meet new friends everywhere they go! Use this gregarious energy to network, to open up, and come out of your shell.
Say ‘hi’ and smile. Allow organic conversations. Chat in the elevator and in line. Meet and greet and be open to what’s revealed.
Geminis are curious, too. Use this time to explore something new.
- What class have you always wanted to take?
- Is there a special someone that you’ve been crushin’ on and yet you’ve never spoken?
- Is there a different clothing style you want to try?
- Have you been wearing the same hairdo and ready to try being a luscious lavender or pretty pink?
Use Gemini’s outgoing personality and natural gift of communication, courage and curiosity. Take that chance. Use that energy, and watch the magic happen.
4. Playful & Lighthearted Gemini
Geminis embrace enjoying the moment (sometimes a wee bit too much.) and having fun. Downside is it makes rule followers a little uncomfortable. Brightside is Geminis go with the flow.
“Uptight” doesn’t work in their personality. They know there’s more than only one way of doing things. They get over being perfectionists because they are flexible and adaptable.
- Is there an area where you’ve found yourself in a rut?
- Are you feeling boxed in?
- Do you feel lines and boundaries are squishing you?
Identify one area where you’d like some freedom and ability to relax and release.
What can you do to be a rebel and shed the chains?
Maybe it’d just be nice to have fun again.
Remember when you were a little kid and you were playful, imaginative and creative?
How can you interject playfulness here and now?
Where can you give yourself some room to just enjoy, to explore doing things a different way, and where can you have fun again?
5. The Gemini Lungs
Each Zodiac sign is connected to body parts. For Gemini it’s the lungs.
- And Geminis have no problem using their lungs.
Probably because they are breathing in all life has to offer.
- What is life offering you right now?
- Is the summer schedule seeming stressful or relaxing?
- Is vacation non-existent or packed with to-do’s?
If you find that you’re stressing out, runnin’ around crazy, then take a moment. Stop and be still. Take in that big ol’ diva-award-winning Gemini cleansing breath and let the stress exhal right out of you.
Inhale all the air that the universe has to give to you. Re-energize. Relax and release. Know with that Gemini certainty that you’ve so got this!
No matter your astrological sign, you can tap into this natural flowing Gemini energy and really use it to your advantage.
If you like this article and would like 9 more free tips on Gemini Energy please click the link below https://www.trishmckinnley.com/geminibonus/