- Life is not a school. Schools don’t teach you how to live your life. You need to be creative and think outside of the box. Now you get to define what success means to you.
- It takes a lot of courage to be who you really are, especially when your logic has been telling you to be this person you ”should” be. Follow your heart, it always knows what you want. Things will clear up in the long-run.
Life is fragile, full of limits, actually.
- The ability to choose is important. You make your choices, and your choices also make you.
- Life is circular, not straight. Sometimes the faster go you, the faster you get back to where you started. The joy is the journey itself.
There are (at least) two sides to everything – the more passionate you are about one, the more likely you’ll fall oblivious to the other(s). Things are not always black and white; always listen with an open mind.
- Every solution is another problem. Bad things will happen and you don’t always get what you want. Life happens with problems, and you’ll never be able to solve all of them. So, learn to live with them and do what you can.
- Be patient and kind to yourself. Take your time. Find your own pace.
- Listen to your body. Know your body – it is the only place you get to live. It’s hard when your mind dominates everything but just keep trying.
Time is limited, spend more of it with your family.
- Embrace pain, sufferings, and failures. That’s how you live life fully. You grow through what you go through.
- You only live once; time is running. Make decisions with no regrets. Every day is a gift and make the best of it.