About myself I learned:
- It’s not easy to get along with others while spending so much time with them.
- Life is much more enjoyable with a strong foundation of care and support present in the home.
- Many of my previous engagements were temporary, mere illusions distracting me from what is really important in my life.
- When faced with a common problem it’s possible to feel connected with people even from halfway around the world.
- The understanding that only by working together can I discover the solution to my problems breaks the barriers between me and the others.
About the world I learned:
- When it’s all said and done, all of the quarrels and problems between us are kind of meaningless.
- Society can do great things when we work together.
- Nature is a superior system compared to man and will do whatever it takes to maintain balance.
- Our previous way of living has become obsolete. We are now rapidly revealing a new form of life. One in which we are obligated to coexist according to the law of mutual responsibility. The same law that maintains all the rest of the interdependent parts of nature except for human beings.
- We have now been given a chance to determine our future. If we will respond correctly during this time of isolation and begin to think about how we can improve our relationships and be more aligned with the laws of nature, then we can move forward together toward a bright and beautiful new world.