If you are feeling guilty and confused about asking yourself ‘Should We Break-Up’ or in other words, end your relationship with your significant other, then I guarantee you that by the end of this article you’re going to have clarity by answering the 7 questions of the should We BREAK-UP Quiz.
For those of you who don’t know who I am or what I do, I help people understand and correspond with others, using verbal and non-verbal forms of communication to create an impression of reliability, confidence, and leadership. to create an impression of reliability, confidence, and leadership. In other words, I am The People Consultant –know what to say and how to say it, and be there for the people who believe in you!
In my line of work, I constantly deal with these kinds of delicate situations, especially people who have been in long-term relationships or at the juncture of making serious life-altering decisions/commitments.
So with respect to the same, there are 7 questions that will help you decide whether to move forward or to end things.
- Do you feel stuck or trapped in the relationship?
- Do you feel free to be yourself with him/her?
- In spite of your arguments/fights, do you see any change in him/her (or attempt to change)?
- Do you feel glad to see him/her, or do you feel exasperated?
- Do you trust him/her (Can you depend on him/her for emotional support or comfort etc)?
- Can you live without him/her? (Is he/she someone you can say goodbye to and never see again?)
- Do you feel like you have done everything you can do or want to do to make things better? (Optional Question)
If the answers to the first 6 questions are ‘Yes’, then you are ready to break-up with him/her.
The 7’th question is optional because sometimes we don’t want to or can’t do everything we can!
Let me reiterate, with every relationship, we know deep down how we truly feel, right from the start. We may not think too much about it at the time because it may seem like a selfish thing to do and our moral compass will get in the way. But we always know.
For that very reason, we also know how much we will give to that relationship and how much we will hold back.
So, no matter what, you’re not going to do more than you already have or you don’t want to! Hence, it is optional.
Know What To Say & How To Say It, and be there for the people who believe in you! Email me at [email protected], and tell me what’s bothering you! If you find this article to be of value, then share it with your friends and family.