“Pushing past the obstacles In 2019 may help you in the long run.”Christopher Michael Cooper/ Sacred Imprint
1.) Never Ever Give Up: Stay alive. As long as you are alive, anything in life is still possible and highly achievable.
2.) Do not hold so high of expectations: Most successes are not overnight success rather long term.
3.) Remember: You are stronger than you think.
4.) Don’t compare yourself to other’s: People who already succeeded. There are no bragging rights for the better.
Now here are some tips to help you to push past these barriers.
Find a Mentor:
1.) Find someone you want to be like: Who is successful.
2. ) Study the person: Be sane and Legal.
3) . Ask for an initial meeting: Something informal, over coffee maybe. Keep it less than an hour.
4.) Push past the fear: learn to define your nightmare,and figure out what the absolute worst that could happen is if you did what you are considering.
5. Follow-up: Never leave someone hanging to guess.
6. Let the relationship evolve organically: Naturally.
7. Remember: This is what you signed up for. Don’t wimp out when it gets tough; this is where the really good stuff happens.
8. Learn how: To manage.
9. Ask your mentor for: Help any questions or feedback
10. Commit to the process: Be involved.