Today’s guest is Marcos Rossi. He is such a beautiful soul and a beautiful example of what it looks like to live completely with a no-limits mindset, no matter what life throws your way.
I met Marcos at Date with Destiny last year and was immediately very taken by his energy, his spirit, his radiance. I can’t wait to share his mindset and life story with you all today! In this conversation, we talk about focusing on the bright side, always looking for life’s blessings, and being grateful for what we already have. More importantly, we talk about never getting caught up in the “how” to do anything. Instead, get focused, be resourceful, ask for help, and be willing to and brave enough to embrace the intimacy of needing one another. That’s what’s at the heart of Marcos Rossi’s message today.
When you shift your perspective to one of possibility, positivity, and perseverance, it really makes you want to question all the times you doubt yourself. When you’ve got a growth mindset that’s on fire, with no limits, and you’re aware of your blessings, that’s where the magic is. That’s exactly what Marcos embodies.
Marcos Rossi is an example of human potential, drive, and how we can overcome obstacles. Despite being born with the very rare hand-heart syndrome (a congenital condition that thwarted the development of his arms and legs), he still manages to live a more active and dynamic life than most people do. He is the author of two published books, holds a law degree, works as a top motivational speaker, father of two, devoted husband, drummer, vocalist, scuba diver, DJ, surfer, and works his full-time job as an asset management analyst at a bank in his free time.
So, the question is: what’s impossible for YOU?
Some Questions I Ask:
- Where did you first discover that you had a no-limits mindset? (8:48)
- What do you say to those who feel that they’re never enough? (15:39)
- Describe your childhood and your parents. (27:39)
- Where did you discover that you have a passion for personal development? (30:21)
- Will you share the breakthrough that you experienced at Date with Destiny? (41:30)
- How do you define fulfillment? (49:28)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why it’s important to love and accept yourself, as you are. (15:51)
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to ask for help. (21:13)
- How Marcos’ mom pushed him to become independent and conquer his fears. (27:43)
- How intimacy impacts Marcos’ life in both positive and challenging ways. (33:59)
- About Marcos’ morning routine, habits, and rituals. (46:28)
Connect with Marcos: