There are countless opportunities for you to grow your business or start a new business and most of them are under your own feet. As a successful entrepreneur and one of the world’s leading coaching experts, I’m going to help you learn how entrepreneurs stay curious (for 100X success).
Do you know what drives my success? It’s having curiosity overload and the urge to never stop learning about business, trends, and more. Read on!
Gather information through continuous learning
First, start gathering information through continuous learning by doing the following:
- Subscribe to all the magazines and newspapers specializing in the segment you have chosen.
- Take promotional communication (email marketing, folders, and website) from competing companies and study, compare and analyze all material.
- Talk to employees, customers, and other business owners about industry leaders and growing businesses (in the area of interest) to develop a successful business plan.
- Attend related seminars taught by business specialists you wish to pursue. Ask these experts at break times, ask them for advice and recommendations on what to do and what to read.
- Start assembling a set of information about the chosen area and do the same over and over again.
- Become an expert or what I call: The Key Person of Influence in your industry. The power of specialization is very important and therefore essential for business success.
See yourself as already successful
Start visualizing yourself as a successful person in the business. Create a clear mental picture of how you will look, walk, dress, talk, act and live with the success you intend to achieve in the future.
Combine your visualization with the action. Do something positive and constructive daily toward your goal of business success.
Psychologists have found that you can direct your actions to believe in your ability to win.
Have the success mindset that you have already achieved the desired success. The more you walk, talk and act like a successful person, the more you will feel and believe, and the faster it will become a part of your personality.
“Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe, and enthusiastically act upon… must inevitably come to pass!” — Paul J. Meyer
Keep your eyes open
Look for money-making opportunities everywhere.
A little story to illustrate: A cook who worked for a breaded chicken fast-food franchise saw the need to use a motorized flour sieve to eliminate manual labor. Then, in his spare time, he began building the engine in his garage.
Within a year, he was able to sell 12 of these flour sieves to the restaurant chain owner. The franchise manager was so impressed that he eventually lent the cooking capital to start his own business. The cook prospered and after a while became a millionaire in the manufacture of food processing equipment, saving time and money for fast food companies.
Opportunities exist almost everywhere.
“It’s better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret.” — Jackie Joyner-Kersee
Learn by trial and error
In every field of human activity, you learn to achieve success by trial and error. So, you gradually accumulate a “reservoir of experiences” that allows you to make more right than wrong decisions.
You can accelerate the learning process by carefully observing what other successful executives are doing and by replicating the best they have to offer.
“Wealth is largely the result of habit.”
— John Jacob Astor
You have the ability to achieve financial success in any of the multiple business areas.
At this time, you may not have an idea which is best for you. But the fastest way to success is to get used to lifelong learning and studying leaderships in your industry, learning all the possible details of the business you’re interested in, so you can stay on top of everything.
Do You Want The Fastest Path To Wealth And Success?
I’ve created a simple, proven process for helping you get there faster. Get the free step-by-step guide here now!