This pod has CAUGHT FIRE! It’s already one of my highest downloads of all time!
If you’ve ever thought it was too late, you were too old, too young, too this, too that, or too you, to completely change the trajectory of your life, this one’s for YOU.
Today’s pod guest is the inspiring Kavon Massenburg. This 25-year-old incredible soul went from dealing drugs and firearms and hanging out with gangs, to dealing hope and inspiration and hanging out with Tony Robbins. He helps guide others in finding their purpose in life. His purpose? To inspire billions.
Take a listen to his story and be prepared to be blown away by his transformational journey. I get the chills just thinking about it. I don’t want to give too much away but can tell you that this conversation is a young man’s story of finding enlightenment. Listen below. Enjoy!! ❤️
Some Questions I Ask:
- Do you spend much time on the “how” of things? (4:32)
- What was different about your mindset when you got back into personal development? (8:32)
- How did your experience at Date with Destiny measure up to your expectations? (15:40)
- When did you recognize the direction you needed to go in with your life? (21:35)
- For those who have hit rock bottom, what action steps can they take to improve their lives? (27:00)
- How would you define an awakened soul? (44:34)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Kavon found his purpose and vision. (5:03)
- How Kavon got into personal development. (7:18)
- How being in jail and hitting rock bottom inspired Kavon to pursue another chance at life. (8:39)
- How Kavon connected with his first mentor. (16:13)
- How Date with Destiny allowed Kavon to break out from his biggest limitation. (17:35)
- Why it’s important to figure out your purpose in life. (26:45)
- How Kavon’s company is creating massive impact. (35:21)
Connect with Kavon: