Johnny Crowder is a suicide/abuse survivor, TEDx speaker, touring musician, recovery advocate, and the Founder & CEO of Cope Notes, a text-based mental health platform that provides daily support to users in nearly 100 countries across the globe. With 10 years of clinical treatment, a psychology degree from UCF, and a full decade of peer support and advocacy through the National Alliance on Mental Illness under his belt, his frank and youthful vigor for the topic of mental health is unmatched.
This podcast is brought to you by Newsletter
Questions I ask:
- How do you explain mental health to your family?
- How did mental health manifest in your life?
- You were diagnosed ranging from depression, bipolar disorder, OCD, schizophrenia – when were diagnosed with depression?
- What was your self-talk when you were in high school if you remember when you were going through depression and all other illnesses?
- Do you have other practices in your life now to cultivate more positivity and kindness?
- and much more!
To learn more about this podcast episode, please visit link
The Nishant Garg Show:
This show is about extracting information on Mindfulness, Personal Development, Spirituality. I am on a mission to spread Mindfulness and I’d love for you to join me in this movement.
For any question, please contact me.
If you have enjoyed listening to my podcasts, please subscribe to the new podcast updates on Itunes please provide your reviews on Itunes which will really help me.
Subscribe to the Newsletter. You won’t be spammed! I hate spams too! You will receive only one email every Friday on the latest published podcasts