“Misunderstanding” is simply a most common renowned word, short to say/pronounce but when once being applied to lives, it creates hurdles and gives boost to our unwanted thinking and churning wheels inside our minds, and giving a cheers to hurdles in lives, ending into problems, hatred and unable to express oneself conveniently as persons pre-suppose or pre-assumes every situation by himself/herself.
But misunderstanding once takes its stand in life, creates a number of problems between persons and results into endless grudges between people. It further takes place in a person’s mind and he/she thinks himself/herself correct at that particular moment while arguing and somewhat becomes a stop at a person’s mentality level.
Misunderstanding should be solved as soon as possible to avoid the stress which has been established between the lives of the people. It is in lives of people which unknowingly creates internal stress and encourages and drives the inner arousing negativity into the senses. It is also being considered as a second way to rescue oneself from merely saying there’s been a misunderstanding out of a typical situation.
It is an indeed a better way of thinking practically that could increase the chances of worsening the situation till the dead end. People often making wrong choices when being indulged in misunderstanding as if their common sense has been in shade. A practical and an analytical thinker would be such who would avoid being putting into a mere misunderstanding which would take a further enormous form of never ending arguments.
Misunderstanding when enters a person’s life slows down his/her thought process. They can’t differentiate between right or wrong.
Often there are some uncommon ways which give a tedious rise to a misunderstanding caused by two people with normal senses:
1. If one person isn’t in a good mood to give replies and this could easily effect an ongoing conversation between the two and the next person receiving messages could easily take the meaning as inappropriately wrong sense.
2. It is very important to seek out the way in which you talk or convey your message to another person, if not conveyed in a right manner, it could even make a diverting point from the topic which the talk was going on.
3. Already set criteria of notions in mind that would lead you, with wrong interpretations.
4. If you try to understand what the next person is trying to convey and with remaining in your emotional den, then you wouldn’t get the exact mean to the words the person has said to you.
Here are some proficient ways to avoid misunderstandings with others :
1. Listen patiently and attentively.
2. Observe making out the most sensible meaning.
3. Try to authenticate the real intent of the other person and the way of conveying something to you in a fit with your own perception.
4. At last assessing the meaning intended to you from the other person and finding out is it the same or it has a convergence of viewpoints of both the parties.
5. The biggest thing, within the conversation, arises from cultural backgrounds and appropriate use of the language, sentences, and words, because what you meant to say, maybe it’s not the same for another one in their culture.
6. The world best thing is to have a face-to-face conversation with people to avoid talks taking the form of ambiguous ones.
‘Misunderstanding’ or getting into this kind of situation is normal in today’s time, but what keeps us going is our perseverance to be the understanding and calm minded person to indulge oneself into the most harmonious conversation and keeping the better flow of communication in the most bias free way.