This week, I sat down with 19 Year Old Entrepreneur John Danes. John has a Top 100 Business Podcast called The No Excuses Show, where he’s interviewed high level entrepreneurs like Grant Cardone. We talked businesses, life, and manifestation.
- Hi John, where are you from, how old are you, and what do you do?
John Danes: I am a 19 year old entrepreneur from Nashville, Tennessee. I have a Top 100 Business Podcast called The No Excuses Show, where I’ve interviewed entrepreneurs and millionaires all around the world. I also have a digital agency here in Nashville called 99MEDIA, we help businesses and personal brands establish their digital footprint in the marketplace. Above all, I’m a student of self-education. Every amazing thing that I’ve seen happen in my life has been because of self education.
- What made you become an entrepreneur?
John Danes: My journey to become an entrepreneur was not always fun or easy. At 16 years old, I got kicked out of high school for behavioral issues. I transitioned to homeschooling, and at that time I was reselling rare sneakers and clothing. I was learning about business without even knowing it! I really enjoyed working for myself. During the summer I went to Kansas City, Missouri to work with my first mentor. I was working 70 hours a week and learning all I could. After seeing the entrepreneurial journey that I never saw at home, I decided it was for me. Although it didn’t seem like it at the time, getting expelled was the best thing that ever happened to me.
- Why did you start a podcast?
John Danes: Meeting people has always made me happy. Since I was a child, I’ve always enjoyed talking and connecting with new people. When I became an entrepreneur, it was my goal to seek out the people doing what I wanted to, and my vehicle for that was a podcast.
- How have you used manifestation to level up?
John Danes: Manifestation has been one of my biggest tools. It is very important to see yourself where you want to be in the future. After looking up to Casey Adams and seeing what he had built, I promised myself I’d get on his radar and we’d become friends. In only one short year, that goal is now a reality. Manifestation is a very powerful thing and I recommend everyone to do it.
- What are the 3 biggest things you’ve learned from your guests?
- Discipline – From what I’ve seen and experienced, discipline is the biggest key to success. If you have self-discipline, you can do anything. The most successful people are always the most disciplined.
- Self-Education – All of the people I’ve interviewed with insane levels of success are all constantly self-educating. This has been one of my biggest keys to success. I’m constantly reading or listening to a podcast. Pump your brain full of good information and you’ll see its results.
- Take Action – If you want something in life, go after it. In this life, we really have nothing to lose. If you go after what you want and only that, I believe you can see results.
- Any final words?
John Danes: If you want something, go after it with a burning desire. Practice discipline in all aspects of your life. Take action today! The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is now!