Sprays that can be found on specialized sites can extract the active ingredients of many medicinal plants, aromatic and others. You want to try the vaporizers and want to inform you a little more about the question? This guide will be of great help to you.
Why prefer vaporization to combustion?
The spray is the first rival of combustion and these two processes are often compared in smokers. Indeed, there are those who smoke the traditional cigarette and those who spray their tobacco to avoid harmful and carcinogenic effects.
Moreover, many experts largely recommend vaporization for health instead of combustion. Indeed, unlike steam, smoke is dangerous for health because it contains several toxic elements that cause complications and lung diseases. Some are moderate, others more complicated or even deadly.
On the other hand, steam vapor does not contain tar or carbon monoxide. Indeed, the vaporization does not exceed the maximum temperature of 225 ° C, since the combustion begins at 230 ° C. Regarding the process, the vaporizer creates a flow of hot air that passes through the plant and extracts its active ingredients.
Which plants can we spray?
Virtually all plants used in herbal medicine can be sprayed and their benefits are many, if not infinite.
Here are some examples:
- Fennel is a spasmodic and a digestive stimulator.
- Hawthorn regulates the heart rate and lowers blood pressure.
- Guarana is a recognized energizer, used for its physical and intellectual benefits. The spray is also recommended in case of headaches or fatigue.
- The poppy is ideal for well-being because it fights against stress, anxiety, insomnia or respiratory disorders.
- Ginseng roots have energizing, stimulating, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Thyme leaves are antiviral, expectorant, antispasmodic and stomachic.
- Garlic is to be sprayed in case of high blood pressure, hyperglycemia or cough.
- Ginger fights against various forms of digestive disorders and transport sickness (nausea, vomiting …)
This list can be very long if it were necessary to identify the virtues of all medicinal plants. So if you are interested in spraying plants, remember to do some research on the internet to know the plant spray for your personal case.
What vaporization temperature?
A minimum of knowledge is necessary to properly spray the medicinal plants because they do not all vaporize at the same temperature.
Many plants release for example their active ingredients at a vaporization temperature between 100 and 150 °. This is the case of angelica roots, basil, eucalyptus leaves, green mint leaves, cloves or even dandelions. Other plants are to be sprayed at a temperature between 125 and 175 ° (leaves of rosemary, comfrey, poppy, etc.). Still, others can be sprayed with a maximum temperature of 230 ° (garlic, turmeric, leaves). An olive tree, ginseng roots, etc.)
Spraying is one of the most recommended techniques for enjoying the benefits of plants. However, plants should not be sprayed at the same temperature because the temperature depends on their species, texture and other parameters. In any case, find on this page a lot of useful information about medicinal plants.