I find that most people and organisations are not achieving their potential because they are not connected to their purpose - the Why!
My team and I provide the tools, perspective and challenge to enable change leaders to connect with their purpose and achieve substantial impact for their people, the planet and profits.
What do I do?
- Coach leaders and executives on being more visionary, empowering and effective
- Design pioneering learning initiatives
- Assess leadership competencies of emerging talent & teams
What is my impact?
- Convince cross-functional global teams of the value of the SDGs
- Shift organisational culture towards innovation
- Enable impact practitioners to gain buy-in from the Board
- Bring mindfulness practice to the C-Suite so they can lead with resilience
What am I proud of?
- ICF ACC certified executive coach
- Accredited in the Game Changer Index®
- Selected by the EIT / InnoEnergy for the "Game Changing Impact Programme"
- Designed pioneering five-step Mindset Shift Model™ and the Shared Value Cycle™
- GreenBiz Columnist - "Purpose & People" and "Dear Shannon"
- Published contributor in HuffPost, The Guardian, CSRWire, and 2DegreesNetwork
What has my journey been?
- 15+ years shifting mindsets in sustainable business
- Coached 1000+ clients, 3000+ hours, 40+ countries
- Speaker at leading industry conferences including Hitatchi, GreenBiz, BSR and Net Impact
- 20+ years in technology, recruitment, consulting, and NGO sectors - Deloitte, WWF, Barclays, Adobe
- Advised FTSE250s and Fortune500s as management consultant
I am multi-lingual in French and Spanish with rusty Italian. I have followed the quiet of the mountains living in the Rockies (Boulder, CO), the Sierras (San Francisco, CA), Patagonia (Chile) and the Alps (Geneva, Switzerland).
I enjoy hiking and skiing with my two boys, practicing yoga under a tree, and riding my road bike through the countryside. Oh, and meditating and being mindful too!
Sign up for the Thrive Global newsletter
“People look for retreats for themselves, in the country, by the coast, or in the hills . . . There is nowhere that a person can find a more peaceful and trouble-free retreat than in his own mind. . . . So constantly give yourself this retreat, and renew yourself.”
- MARCUS AURELIUS