I combine many years of experience and strategy to create results across various functions from eCommerce, Finance, Operations, and Risk.
Skills and Experience:
* Operations & Office Management
* Finance, Fraud Management and Safety Measures creation to protect brands and companies.
* Claims, Disputes and Chargebacks (Vantiv, Braintree, Ethoca, PayPal, Shopify, Global Collect, Adyen etc.)
* QuickBooks and Bookkeeping
* Policy Creation specific to an organization’s goals
* Ability to solve problems
* Desire to learn new things
* Passion and adaptability
* Slack, Zoom, G-Suite, and other office/business software
* Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records.
* Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels
* Word, Excel, Google Drive, Social Media
* Fully equipped home office for remote work assignments
* Languages: Greek, German, English, conversational French and Italian
Owner at Global Business And Risk
Jan 2018 – Feb 2020
Blog about Business, Risk, Finance and Fraud Protection.
Risk Manager, TrackR
September 2015, January 2018
Protected the company from fraud and unauthorized transactions.
Brought chargeback rate down from 17% to 0.3%.
Also worked with QuickBooks online doing reconciliations and entering data.
Chargebacks – Claims Manager, FastSpring
December 2011 – September 2015, Santa Barbara, CA
Worked closely with co-founders, managed Fraud and Chargebacks, and worked with QuickBooks. Created policies, updated back end to portray proper sales/refunds.
Music Education - Music Performance
Risk Management and Policy Creation, Financial management.
Operations Manager at Santa Barbara International Film Festival
Office Operations Management, policy implementation.
COO, D. Kallonas & Son. Ltd.
Policy creation, overall Company operations, international travel and finance