Humanity is, without doubt, facing unprecedented times which are impacting upon us as individuals and a collective in equal measures.
Throughout our life, we ALL have periods which feel intense end challenging. Whether we are in a health crises, lost our job or relationship, etc. These are what I like to term ‘spiritual initiations’ or ‘shifts’.
During these times, we can struggle with negative and denser emotions, particular events, health crises, etc – and these periods can take time to resolve or change. They can often lead to times of deep soul searching and introspection.
When we are in these shifts we feel the struggle and intensity. Often we have little energy and it is a time when we tend to reflect upon what we have achieved so far in our lives and also look at what is not working in our lives or no longer serving us.
These times are crucial to our growth and personal development. Without them we would not simply not grow and would feel stuck.
For myself personally, however intense and tricky the circumstances or situation may be, I now know deep down that things will always resolve.
I know and believe that Divine intervention does exist, which allows me to accept that I ultimately have no control over the circumstances that play out in my life.
If we do not get caught up in the moment and become overwhelmed by the drama of the situation then we obtain gifts of clarity, insight and revelation regarding the circumstances. Our mind also opens to the different possibilities in our life.
So these periods often teach us to re-assess and re-evaluate our lives.
I often get insight into which aspects of my life are no longer working for me. These can include: beliefs about myself and my life; thoughts; feelings towards others and myself; perceptions I may have; certain situations; friendships; relationships in general, etc.
I even start to see the spiritual meaning behind certain events that set up in my day to day life. i.e I start to understand how a situation has led me to where I am now. I also see situations as golden opportunities to grow personally and to learn to ‘hold my light’ for myself and others…
When we do manage to hold our light and not get caught up in the drama of the situation we often find peace and resolution to ongoing conflict.
How to support ourselves in these times of struggle:
- Remember we are more vulnerable to energetic manipulation and other people’s energy in times of struggle:
- If possible, try to spend time alone during these periods, avoiding people and circumstances that deplete your energy. As HSP and Empaths we are very susceptible to subtle energy and can quickly become drained and depleted by other people’s denser energies which will impact us even more.
- Create a high vibing environment for yourself. Keep your home tidy where possible, cleanse the energies by using white sgae and resins. Keep your crystals pure and cleansed. This will help to support you energetically.
- We can sometimes feel withdrawn or seperate from loved ones, so it is a good idea to explain what you are going through and remind others in your life that it is nothing personal, it is a ‘Soul thing’.
- Have the faith that all of our experiences are divinely orchestrated by the Universe and present us with a golden opportunity to make the changes that we need to make for our highest good.
- Be discerning about conversations that you get involved in, films, social media, books, films, etc. Keep your vibration high.
- It is important to re-connect to source as much as possible and run energy, meditate and have quiet/introspective times for yourself to get the clarity you might need.
- I know that my thoughts and feelings impact on others, so I connect to my heart as much as possible to not allow those feelings to be projected out towards others.