Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy, better known as PEMF, is a revolutionary technology recognized worldwide for the treatment of pain, arthritis, blood oxygenation and the relief of many diseases.
PEMF is used by practicing therapists around the world as a non-invasive, non-pharmaceutical therapy that helps with aging. PEMF energizes the body at the cellular level, increasing the working capacity of cells. It is a therapy used in other to manage inflammation, osteoporosis, joint damage, and arthritis, but also to improve depressive states.
It has also proven to be an effective treatment for regrowth of cartilage and strengthening of the bone structure, for incontinence problems, the latter is now officially recognized by the FDA. Therefore, you are able to stay active longer by improving your physical and mental health. This therapy is recognized as non-invasive therapy.
Because PEMF therapy oxygenates the blood, it will improve athletic performance. You can increase your endurance and improve your performance. It also increases your recovery rate. PEMF is legal and natural blood doping – allowing you to get the most out of your body’s natural mechanisms without foreign substances.
PEMF is not a quick fix; it only allows cells and your body to have the energy necessary to more easily implement its regeneration process.
When cells in the body have been injured by an overload of toxins, they can lose their ability to produce the energy levels necessary to maintain their health. When this happens, they swell and heal slowly or not at all. The result may be chronic swelling, chronic pain (inflammation), or poor bone healing.
We use pulsed electromagnetic field therapy to help the body recover by giving it the frequencies it needs to heal. Chronic conditions will improve and pain will decrease.
It is a supportive therapy that helps with detoxification, pain relief, cell rejuvenation, chronic fatigue, and many other things.
Pain is a message from our bodies. The fabric requires a flow of energy, in the form of magnetic fields. The reason pulsed electromagnetic field therapy (PEMF) works so effectively is that it supports metabolism and increases blood flow throughout the body. The red blood cells pass through the capillaries to supply oxygen to the surrounding tissue. The blood flow is increased by the pulsed electromagnetic field. Oxygen exchange is extremely rapid in the basic tissues. Here, the partial pressure of oxygen increases from 400 to 800%, so all cells breathe and function better and better.
Magnetic field therapy works in the cell and supports the functioning of internal regulatory mechanisms while improving the capacity for self-healing. The action of magnetic field therapy can be summarized in three main effects:
1) Increased blood circulation: The thermographic measurement diagrams show the increase in circulation under a magnetic field. This leads to better nutrition and rejuvenation of the cells.
2) Improved oxygen supply: PEMF ensures increased oxygen extraction (deoxygenation) and enriches tissues with oxygen.
3) Improved metabolism: PEMF improves both anabolism and catabolism.
A PEMF session will be essentially relaxing. All you do is lie on a wellness pillow with a PEMF system. No action or physical activity is required. Most people simply go into a state of rest and meditation or fall asleep. Thereafter, they are born from the therapeutic experience with a feeling of rest, peace and energy … minus some aches and pains.
The PEMF creates penetrating energy that interacts dynamically with cellular metabolism to produce a wide range of therapeutic effects. These healing benefits for the body are increased production of ATP, normalization of the potential of cell membranes, increased oxygenation of tissues and improved elimination of toxins from cells.
Since each person is unique and has different physical conditions or problems, everyone will experience something different. There are many types of therapeutic and intensity settings on the device, allowing the individual to increase or decrease the effects. So, a person can experience many different sensations.
Often people will say they feel tingling in part of an old injury, while others will say they feel a sense of well-being and relaxation. Check for yourself and see what you are going through.
Anyone can use PEMF therapy, from the very young to the elderly, the sedentary to those who exercise every day. Everyone can and will benefit from PEMF treatments without experiencing any negative side effects.
There are only a few contraindications to PEMF treatment. More specifically, there are 3 contraindications to the use of this technology, namely people who have (1) a pacemaker, (2) a pregnancy, and (3) epileptics.
PEMF is easy to use, safe and effective treatment with no negative side effects. Using the PEMF according to the suggested schedule of only 30 minutes, twice a day, provides lasting and significant relief not only throughout the day, but throughout weeks and months, as it mobilizes resources healing the body.
Some of the benefits of PEMF are-
- Improved regeneration accelerates recovery after physical exertion, intense activities and workouts, etc.
- Balance the body’s acupuncture meridians in minutes.
- Strengthens the immune system – the soft magnetic intensity does not stimulate the body too much.
- Better healing – post-operative healing, better healing, injuries, etc.
- Positive effects on the reduction of pain resulting from various causes – arthritis, back pain, bursitis, muscular stress, etc.
- Normalizes the action of cell voltage potentials for a healthier metabolism.
- Strengthens the cardiovascular system. Improves blood circulation and micro-circulation – reduces the adhesion of blood platelets (adhesiveness).
- Increases oxygen uptake and reduces respiratory problems and asthma attacks.
- Promotes the healing of muscle injuries caused by strains, sprains, tendonitis, and bursitis.
- Osteoporosis – measurable increase in bone density (20-30%) after only six months of daily use.
- Arthritis – reduces pain and inflammation, improve circulation and oxygenation.
- A positive effect on fibromyalgia – does not cure fibromyalgia, but relieves symptoms by continuing to use it.
- Accelerates the post-operative healing of tissues, scars, etc.
If you are more interested about PEMF contact the expert and learn more at drpawluk.com