Like most people, you’re probably hard-wired to screens for up to 8 hours every day, shopping, chatting, and working. While it’s great to be connected, screen time is harming your health. The eye-opening truth is: harmful blue light is damaging your eyes and causing troubling side effects, including sleep deprivation, eye strain, and premature again to your skin.
Science is emerging but here is what we know about blue light:
- Macular degeneration is on the rise.
- Children’s eyesight is at risk. The Chinese Government issued a call to action to reduce screen time.
- Scientists at the University of Toledo issued a study on the acceleration of blindness resulting from blue light from digital devices and the sun.
- Myopia is on the rise.
- Blue light suppresses the secretion of melatonin.
The impact of sleep deprivation and the effect of eye damage has a detrimental effect on children’s learning and workplace productivity.
Here are two solutions to banish the blue light, because two layers of protection are better than one.
- Use a blue light blocking screen protector: EyeJust is here with a scientifically proven solution to protect your eyes. Made with the strongest, optical clarity glass with blue light blocking technology, EyeJust helps you stay protected while connected.
- Enable nightshift and dim the brightness on your iPhone.