If you are living in today’s generation then you might have the idea of how important is natural gas to human being. But sometimes people are unaware of these type of issues thus here is where you will get every information that you need to know about the natural gas.
What is Natural gas?
Before coming on the advantages of Natural gas do you know what natural gas is? Natural gas is a naturally occurring hydrocarbon gas which generally contains methane gas and much other type of gases. This is a non renewable source of energy which is used as fuel in cooking, heating and electricity generation. Its formation is a tough process and it is the result of many years of decomposition of plants and animals in the surface of earth at different pressure and different climates. This fuel is the reason of climate change because when it is burned a large amount of carbon dioxide is produced. It is generally found in deep underground rocks and is being used now days as fuel in vehicles. Natural gas is simply also known as Gas but it is totally different from Gasoline. The Electricity Rates in Ontario are higher than any place else in Canada, having risen four times as fast as the inflation rate since 2006.
The natural gas is generally found when earth is dig deeper till underground rocks. It is generally formed there only because of plants and animals that bury and decomposes under the pressure and temperature. This whole process take years to form the natural gas and this gas is then used as a rich source of fuel.
What are the Advantages of Natural Gas?
Now coming back to our point what are the advantages and benefits of natural gas? Natural gas has many advantages over the normal sources of fossil fuel. Some of them are
- It is environmental friendly as it burns cleaner than fossil fuel. It is found that when natural gas is burnt there is fewer residues left behind as compared to fossil fuels. Thus making natural gas as more environmental friendly.
- It is safer and easier to store. You can store natural gas easily as compared to other fossil fuel. In comparison to some fossil fuel which can be harmful to store natural gas stands out of the crowd in terms of safety making it the safest resource of energy.
- Natural gas is a reliable source of energy. You can see that at times of disasters and storms you might not be able to use other sources of energy like electricity but you can always use natural gas any time.
- Natural gas is cheap source of energy. It saves both time and money as compared to fossil fuel. It is not expensive and moreover a reliable fuel as compared to fossil fuels
- Natural gas is available at very large extent thus it is easily replacing other fossil fuels. You can get a large amount of natural gas without any type of compromises and use it as a source of energy.
Natural gas has become a rich source of energy in today’s time and have replaced almost every type of fossil fuel available. These are highly rich source of energy provider which can be dangerous too if not handled seriously but possibly this is the best source of fuel available on the planet right now.