Looking for a sweet and sexy way to boost your energy and stick to your weight loss goals? Look no further…
If you’ve been following my recent blogs, you’ll know that scientific researchers have identified raw cacao as one of the best possible treatments for chronic fatigue.
A randomized trial took people suffering from chronic fatigue and gave fake chocolate (that tasted real) to some, and real chocolate (containing phytonutrients) to others. Not surprisingly, the real chocolate group experienced significantly higher improvements in energy.
Added bonus: Cacao naturally boosts your metabolism—and your libido, too.
My wickedly good chocolate frosting is the perfect recipe if you’re in a hurry to…frost your cupcakes. Just two minutes to prep, and it’s ready!
Now, hotties, I want to know: How will you use your wickedly good chocolate frosting? Share in the comments…if you dare
Simple, Slimming Ingredients
- 1/4 cup raw, natural cacao
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar (can sub for coconut sugar)
- 1/4–1/3 cup non dairy mylk (try my luscious mylk recipe here!)
- 1/4 tsp pure, natural vanilla extract
Quick n’ Easy Instructions
- Combine your cacao and sugar in a large bowl and whip (ahem, I mean whisk…) them well.
- Add in 1/4 cup of your mylk, and vanilla extract, and mix until smooth.
- Keep adding mylk, just a bit at a time, until your chocolate frosting is smooth, sensual, and spreadable. No pun intended.
- Spread liberally, and enjoy the sexy, satisfying, sensational flavour of this wicked chocolate topping.
Want more recipes, plus tons of sexy facts and stories about plant-based living? Good, because I have way more to share with you! My new book, HEALTHY, SEXY, VEGAN, is now available! This is the book I wish I had when I was in your shoes. In it, I share with you practical, proven guidance to embrace the plant-based lifestyle and finally eat for the sexy body, health, and life you deserve. Go get it today!
Sathyapalan T, Beckett S, Rigby AS, Mellor DD, Atkin SL. High cocoa polyphenol rich chocolate may reduce the burden of the symptoms in chronic fatigue syndrome. Nutr J. 2010 Nov 22;9:55.
White PD. How common is chronic fatigue syndrome; how long is a piece of string? Popul Health Metr. 2007 Jun 8;5:6.
di Tomaso E, Beltramo M, Piomelli D. Brain cannabinoids in chocolate. Nature. 1996 Aug 22;382(6593):677-8.
Originally published at wilddonna.com