Cloud computing has been a defining moment in the world of Information Technology over the last decade. If cloud computing is the vast ocean of nectar, then mobile apps can be considered as the golden goblets that enable us to hold and drink this nectar. It is the mobile application that actualizes this vast potential of cloud technology.
Cloud Mobile Applications have revolutionized the very process of mobile app development. It has transformed the way organizations operate today. It has made data security multi-faceted and data access easier. Its implications on the design of our mobile phones and other data based electronic gadgets are life-changing. From the wireless blood pressure monitor to the new Nokia Thermo, cloud technologies have changed our perceptions about electronic devices.
Now, let us see what the top 5 factors that are attracting the whole tech world into cloud-based mobile app development are.
1) It’s Integrative nature – The Cloud Mobile Apps are fluid in its compatibility. Whether it is an Apple iPhone 8 or a Samsung Galaxy Note 8, it makes no difference to the Cloud Mobile Application. This integrative nature is beneficial both for the developer and customer. The developer needn’t think about the design constraints, and the customer needn’t worry about switching devices.
Cloud Mobile Apps also integrate the whole data management system. Whether in an office environment or home-based application, the integration of data simplifies many hurdles of accessing and utilizing data.
2) It’s Safer and Secure – It addresses the data security issues on various fronts. Suppose you somehow damage your laptop or even worse, you have lost your work notebook. You needn’t worry!!! Your data is safely floating in the clouds woven on the internet. And you don’t have to worry about its security. The cloud provides multiple layers of protection to your data. It ensures that only the user with the correct credentials can access the data.
3) Speed Matters – A lot depends on the speed with which you launch a mobile application. Notably, in the era of digital marketing, time could be the deciding factor. A stitch in time could shape your fortune in the field of mobile app development. This is another reason why there are more and more takers for Cloud Mobile Apps.
On another level, the speed of data transferring, utilizing and accessing is more enhanced with data on the cloud. It helps in avoiding the delays in data transfer and fetching. It makes life much more comfortable.
4) No Installation hurdles – The most significant advantage of Cloud Mobile Apps is that they do not need installation like ordinary mobile apps. If you are using native applications, you will have to bother much about internal storage space, the time to install and possible crashing of applications. But with Cloud Mobile Apps all the installation scenario can just be ignored. Whether using a Windows platform or Android one, the interface is available to the user on the device’s web browser. The various apps can be handled with the easiness of browsing through web pages on a web browser.
5) Cost-effectiveness – Economy is a fundamental concern for all businesses. If we analyze the various parameters that are crucial in developing a mobile app, we see that the platform for which the app is being designed is quite significant.
The cost of hosting apps on an IOS platform will be very high when compared to building the same app on an Android platform. Further, the cost of making it on Windows platform will vary from the Android one. Like this, native applications burden the mobile app development teams by duplicating the same utility but with a difference in platforms. The cost of the app will reflect this. It is here that Cloud Mobile Apps level the playing field.
Here one needs to develop the app only once, and it would efficiently run on all platforms.
FINALLY, with advances in the technology, the cloud is going to be the way of life. It has long outdated pen drives and portable storage devices. And with the advent of IoT (Internet of things) cloud-based mobile applications are becoming more and more relevant for day to day activities. Being easy to develop and with considerable scalability factor, Cloud Mobile Apps are becoming the favorites for mobile app developers.
Hence, the future is very bright for the Cloud Mobile Applications.