indoor air quality comfort and health
According to the Health Effects of Indoor Air Pollution, they said that the effect of indoor air quality can actually make a bad impact on our health including:
- Throat and eye infection
- Respiratory diseases
- An increment of Carbon monoxide
- And even a sudden death.
So, this is all confirmed that when you don’t have a good inhaling quality in the house, then it probably has given you more damaging health issues after that. Because, when we live in the places of indoor for a long time, and such bad air-quality swiveling inside the place, we breathe it, we inhale it, and then the damaging process begins to start.
Symptoms Of Poor Indoor Air Quality:
There would be numerous symptoms of bad air quality, some of them are mention below:
- Dryness and irritation of the eyes, nose, throat, and skin
- A headache
- Shortness of breath
- Hypersensitivity and allergies
- Sinus congestion
- Coughing and sneezing
How To Improve Indoor Air Quality?
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) means the air quality which we found within and nearby structures of the buildings. However, particularly as it associates to the health and satisfaction of building residents, the problem might be getting more serious if it doesn’t follow up too soon. So that’s why understanding and managing the unusual pollutants indoors can actually help you in a manner to reduce your prospect of indoor health concerns.
Thus, you can actually improve the (IAQ) for yourself just by following these basic steps:
- Always try to keep the floors fresh and clean. Try to take help via vacuum cleaner which can easily suck out all the bacteria and germs and prevent them from floating around the corners of the indoor area.
- You can also choose the option of moping, with the help of certified cleaning detergent, you can actually reduce much amount of germs in the place which might be the cause of air pollutants.
- After the cleaning process, always make sure to put the large covering floor mat on the very corners, especially doors. Allow your people to clean out their shoes on the mat before entering the place. This will automatically prevent those air pollutants to come in the place and keep the air-quality fresh.
- Dusting is very important which you need to perform twice a day. When you wipe out the dust away from the house, it will immediately give you a low humidity level which is the best for your health.
- Say no to smoke, don’t allow anyone to smoke in the house, tell them to go outside immediately. This will also prevent the air pollutants to start developing in the house.
- Check out the ventilation process of your house, try to open up your windows as much as you can for a long time, this will create a good air-flow in the house.
Having a bad or poor air quality inside the house can cause severe health damages so, it’s very important to make your house clean from all the dust particles to prevent such harmful health reactions.