Welcome to the Thrive Star Calendar of Events! Here you can see our schedule of upcoming events and activities and view previous ones you missed. Each of these events is designed to equip you with the knowledge and tools you need to improve your well-being.
Make sure you sign up to be a Thrive Star to get notified about these events and gain access to exclusive opportunities that are only available to Thrive Stars. You can sign up here!
Library of Past Events:
- Thrive Live with Tess Bredesen, Thrive Global’s Cognitive Nutrition Director
- Watch our Thrive Live with Tess Bredesen, Thrive’s Cognitive Nutrition Director for a 20-minute workshop on how to eat, cook, and connect this holiday season with less guilt and more joy. Tess will share actionable Microsteps you can take to reduce holiday stress and make eating choices you can feel good about. For many of us, food is central to our holiday celebrations. It’s not just what we eat — it’s how certain dishes and traditions bring us comfort, connection, and joy. At the same time, cooking, planning, and eating for the holidays can also bring extra stress and guilt.
- Thrive Live with Joey Hubbard, Thrive Global’s Chief Training Officer
- Watch our Thrive Live with Joey Hubbard, Thrive’s Chief Training Officer for a 20-minute workshop on how to build resilience by tapping into your sense of gratitude. Gratitude is about more than just feeling thankful. It affects our physical and mental health, activating regions of the brain associated with pleasure, reward, and stress relief. And when we express gratitude in small ways, we share these benefits with others in ways that can add up to something big. You’ll learn to express gratitude in ways that improve your well-being, build your resilience, and strengthen your connections. And you’ll come away with science-backed gratitude Microsteps you can start taking immediately.
- AMA with Nutrition Scientist Dr. Ludidi on Intermittent Fasting
- Watch our AMA on Intermittent Fasting with Dr. Ludidi. Dr. Ludidi (PhD) is a nutrition scientist and bestselling author of ‘The Dr Ludidi Method of Intermittent Fasting’. He is a top nutritionist, who works with elite athletes, artists, performers and business executives from all over the world. You can read more about Dr. Ludidi here: https://www.drludidi.com/about
- Nutrition AMA with Cognitive Health Nutritionist Tess Bredesen
- Watch our Nutrition AMA with Cognitive Health Nutritionist Director at Thrive Global, Tess Bredesen. She is the founder of Sia Health, a practice which specializes in the implementation of the Bredesen Protocol, the first program proven to prevent and reverse cognitive decline. https://thriveglobal.com/authors/tessbredesen/
- Sicilian Secret Cooking Demo with Dr. Sandra Cammarata
- Watch our cooking demo with Dr. Sandra Cammarata, bestselling author of the Sicilian Secret Diet. This cooking demo features a simple and easy recipe for minestrone soup that you can make at home to nourish your body, mind and soul. You can read more about Dr. Cammarata’s story and book here: https://siciliansecret.com/about-us/
- Thrive Star AMA with Sleep Expert Dr. Winter
- Watch our AMA session with Dr. Christopher Winter, Sleep Specialist/Neurologist & author of The Rested Child and The Sleep Solution. Dr. Winter explains the importance of sleep and shares his favorite tips to help you feel well-rested and energized. You can read more about Dr. Winter here: http://www.cvilleneuroandsleep.com/about-us.html
- AMA with Functional Fitness Trainer Mallory Hewell
- Watch our Ask Me Anything session with functional fitness coach Mallory Hewell. Mallory is the co-owner of Jallory fitness, here she provides tips on how to incorporate fitness into your everyday routine. You can read more about Mallory here: https://www.jalloryfitness.com/about