THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT BEING A MODEL
Modeling job is not as easy
as it appears to be, when you see them making success and getting great things
from life we all envy them and wish we are also a model forgetting there are some
basic things you don’t know about being a model.
A model didn’t just wake up one day and
started getting cash out of it, there are lot of sacrifices and work which has
been put in place that eventually brought about their celebration today. To
become a famous personality whom almost everybody in the world celebrate can’t
be an easy task, a price must be paid. As the saying goes Nothing good comes
easy likewise being the top of your brand can’t come to you on a plate of gold,
you have to work your way through it.
Are you also a model in making there are some
certain things you probably don’t know about modeling yet, I came up with few
things you probably don’t know about modeling, the list is below:
- It is ok to eat: As a model you don’t have to starve yourself, avoiding food won’t give you the dream body you desire, it takes much more than that. As a matter of fact, most model eat normal healthy meal they don’t starve themselves in other to maintain a particular body. They rather do work out to maintain their body and if you are gifted with a great body then you are luck.
- Develop a thick skin: There is a lot more about their pictures perfect some don’t even look exactly like what they appear in their images; they go extra length to bring about perfect pictures which is good for the gram. They work hard on their pictures that you might not even recognise them when you eventually come face to face with them.
- Shoots are not always as glamorous as the photo’s portray: Their shoot is not as great as the pictures appear, some even have to edit the background, isn’t that funny. Even the model has a lot to go through during the shoot imagine having some one to wear a full open cloth when it very cold or a thick cloth when the weather is hot. A lot more might have gone wrong during the shoot which fans are not aware about but at the end of the day they have to give a perfect picture.
- Models don’t always get paid for shoot: Not all shoot fetch them money, some are going to get trade for their time, like offering them cloth in exchange of their appearance. Some even go empty handed.
- You have to be on your guard: You have to be security cautions as people might see the need to take your picture even when you are not ready for one, some many even be at edge of running your career by taking bad pictures of you, a lot has to be guarded and a lot of sacrifices just to gain a major chance, for instance the famous model named Alexis Ren spoke about how many free shoot she had before she became famous today, she spoke about how challenging modeling job can be, she stated that the only way forward is to believe in your goals and what you have to offer.