A parable of an applicant who visits two offices in need of his documents getting attested very fast. The first office was so busy so that he had to wait for a long time. On the next day, on knowing about an office that has less rush he reaches the other office. But the operator was very slow and he had to wait as same as the busy office. The first office had a lot of customers because the experience and skill of the operator was good. They were experienced because the population was high in their region. This looted the time of the applicant. The second office had a few customers because the population in that area was less. Because of less customers they had less skills and experiences. This also looted the time of the applicant. This looting of time is destined for him, no matter whichever alternatives he took. Yes! That is Life. No Matter whoever you are or wherever you are or whatever you are there are something in your life that you have to go through and that makes some situations in life inevitable. May be it’s just a training for being familiarised in enduring with patience. Which is to wait happily until that rough period of your life is over because you know that you will definitely get what you want in the end. And that affirmative ‘trust in the future’ is what makes you to be happy while waiting for what you are sure about to get in your hands moments later. These are the small steps to achieve patience in your beautiful life.
* Certain situations in life are unavoidable whoever or whatever or wherever you are.
* The process of patience in such situations is to wait for your results happily. In other words, it is to wait happily.
* You can be happy during those rough periods of your life only when you are damn confident about the perfect results that you are about to get in a few or long moments.
* You can be confident with your upcoming results of life only when you familiarise with the laws of life.
* You can familiarise with the laws of life only when you either submit yourselves to the laws of life that makes you in humility or when you are totally ready to accept and love the laws of life that are unjust to your mind.
* But remember that you can achieve humility only when you desires it for yourself and for no one else.
So be ready to utilise these steps in your upcoming tiny difficulties in life. Indeed, you will witness that change in you sweet little life.