NVPS is a dedicated, enthusiastic and vivid organization that boasts itself of developing and productive global citizens. The National Victor Public School has an illustration reputation for academic excellence. Academic excellence and brilliant extra wide range – curriculum-related activities and talent opportunities are given to enable the opportunity to flourish, open care and supportive environments that enable each student to achieve and achieve his / her potential. We strongly believe that education is a long process of life, so our goal is to impart a love student for learning, curiosity of mind and a desire to overcome limitations at each level. Established in 2002, proud of its tradition about the academic success of NVVS community, sports and cultural achievement and care services. At NVVS, students are given lots of opportunities to increase their talents and creativity. The school incorporates a lot of work like sports, music, fine and creative industries to showcase their innate genius and enable students to set an example of superiority in zonal, district level and state level. The school is located in West Gorakh Park, Shahadara, a better, progressive resource base and an excellent infrastructure.
National Victor School, very humble in 1975, but with a strong 150 sq.yards area, commencing with the transit of 5 classes, 80 students, 5 teachers and quality education, our chairman’s very purposeful dream has all the smell and richness of modern vision and Mixed ancient Indian values with innovation.
Today, after three decades, we feel happy that there are 4 branches in Delhi and 8250 students, 7100 families, 500 teachers, and more than 100 back office support U.P. among 1 branches. The National Victor Public School infrastructure supports excellence in all areas and has grown incredibly with a wide array of world-class opportunities in academics, co-curriculum, additional curriculum, sports and the proposals that it offers.
• Are the boards that are affliated in your school? (ICSE, CBS, IB etc.): CBS
• Is it a regular / day boarding / residual school? : Regular
• How much is the student teacher ratio in your school? : 30: 1
• What is the average monthly fee? : At the request
• All the ages / values are covered? : Nursery from 12th
• Days that are open and what is the time? : 02:00 to 08:00 am
• Smart Classroom Aids: eg. Educomp, Mindspark, NIIT, HCL, IdicoverI Xseed: no
• What sports facilities are available at school? : Badminton, Basketball, Carrom, Chess, Hockey, Indoor Sports, Outdoor Sports, Football, Skating, Swimming
• What are the activities offered in your school regarding extra curriculum? Instumental songs classes, dance classes, vocal music classes
• When you provide transport (pick-and-drop) facilities for children? Yes
• Are your classes air conditioned? : No
• What else do you want to know about your school parents? (Such is the special activity that you offer for training: School Toys Train, which offers 4 to 5 small kids each of the five boggies to sit in junk and can enjoy this toy train ride.