The great thing about a new year, is that you get to start afresh and do it all over again, building on the lessons of the past.
- What did I do?
- What did I learn?
- What would I do differently if I played the year again
- Living in Sydney all year and now see the world from an Australian lense
- Working 100% in the healthy food & nutrition sector, living my dharma
- Meeting a whole range of different and very interesting people in person and via Skype
- Travelling to every Australian state – including an outstanding trip to Uluru (Ayres Rock) in the red centre
- Travelling to London twice – both pretty intense experiences
- Working with some amazing mentors who have guided me, pushed me and taught me so much
- Attending some fantastic mind-expanding events
- Reading a number of inspiring books
- Moving house to a new part of Sydney
- What’s really important to me?
- Am I doing the work that I really want to do?
- Am I happy and growing as a human being?
- Am I having fun and enjoying my precious time on this earth?
Have a wonderful 2018, and as a little gift from me to you, please download a copy of My Better Life workbook which will help you ask the big questions and go deep to get the answers.