The best things in life are free. If you asked your younger self what you enjoyed during your childhood, you would most likely say ice cream, swings, the rain, beach days and Saturday mornings watching cartoons.
But what is it that binds us together as humanity? What can we provide each other that doesn’t cost anything, yet we do much less of nowadays. Below I’m going to outline some of the best things in life that are free as a reminder.
- Love – a free expression that speaks volumes.
- Family – unquestionably important and what we put into it is what we will get out of it – cost free
- The morning sun – do you ever watch the sun rise? Its invigorating
- Empathize – connecting with each other using this emotion – showing that we care about each other
- Watching our kids and pets do weird and funny things – this creates happiness in home – something money can’t buy
- Positivity – keep this growing in any environment and it can only flourish
- Equality – treat your community with love, regardless of their race, religion and background
- Smile at someone random and say Hi – this is a great way to spread love by performing a simple gesture
- Go for walks – enjoy the nature around you – you’ll be surprised what you find when you make the time to see nature for what it really is
- Remove your mind from the past and live in the present day
To summarize – your environment becomes what you make it – no matter where you live. If you continue to bring it positivity, love and beauty, it will help you throughout your life. Live by the free things money cannot buy and be consistent with your love that you spread. It can only get better from here.
This was originally published on https://www.coachqadir.com/