Being successful means the achievement of desired visions and planned goals. Furthermore, success can be a certain social status that describes a prosperous person that could also have gained fame for its favorable outcome. The dictionary describes being successful as the following: “attaining wealth, prosperity and/or fame”.
Here are 8 quotes on what entrepreneurs and leaders think about being successful in life and work.
“BEING SUCCESSFUL ISN’T JUST FOR THE LUCKY AND ELITE. It is for anyone who wants to work hard and is prepared to strike when opportunity knocks at the door. Plenty of resources are available for people to become successful, it’s people’s responsibility to seek these opportunities out.”
“BEING SUCCESSFUL ISN’T JUST ABOUT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO KNOW YOUR NAME OR THE AMOUNT IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. Success is consciously designing a life that meets your goals and vision. It’s about building the exact lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of, regardless of money or fame.”
“BEING SUCCESSFUL IS ABOUT MAKING YOUR MARK ON THIS WORLD. It is doing something you are passionate about and hopefully, helps people in the process.”
- Maya Angelou said “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it“
- “Success is not just what you accomplish in your life, it is about what you inspire others to do.”
- “Success is not buying a sports car, taking your company public for $500 million or retiring early, but rather helping others to pave their own paths so they can impact the world in their own positive ways.”
- “A successful life is one that is lived through understanding and pursuing one’s own path, not chasing after the dreams of others.” –Chin-Ning Chu
- “Success isn’t measured by money or power or social rank. Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace.” — Mike Ditka
What’s your favorite success on life and career quote?
Originally published at nathanielmoikabi.com.
Originally published at medium.com