Everybody wants to succeed — but not all do.
I know that you are ready to find your way to your Success. The first thing you have to do, is to decide what kind of 360° Success you are after.
What elements or areas of your life matters the most to you?
– Maybe you are already living your 360° Success. If so, then I congratulate you and encourage you to think about ways to maintain it.
I have studied and read a lot of researches, books etc. on Success. I have also worked with a lot of Successful leaders. I have found that most people can agree on certain six elements as parts of their Success. I used those six elements to create my model for 360° Success.
Choose Self-Leadership — to Succeed, rather than just to Survive
Succeeding has a lot to do with your choices and daily habits.
- When you really step up things start to happen.
- When you stop blaming others. And when you start taking full responsibility for your own choices and habits.
- When you are able to delay instant gratification.
- When you start following a plan.
- When you start working intentionally and systematically on your 360° Success that is when things really happen for you.
Use Self-Leadership as the key to open every door you want.
You have a choice, to survive or to succeed.
If you want to Succeed, Do.
My book; Rekindling your spark: Strategy for better Self-Leadership is now available on Amazon.It includes various tips, tools and exercises.
Originally published at herdispala.com on November 17, 2015.
Top image courtesy of Unsplash.
Originally published at medium.com