It’s a sad, depressing feeling when your heart breaks like the muffled sound of a distant shot. It does not physically puncture your skin and does not tear you to pieces, but the sensation is physically present – a crippling discomfort from the realization that what you take for granted goes on forever.
Although difficult to accept at first, it is actually a good sign to have a broken heart. It means you loved something, you tried something, and you let life teach you.
Life sometimes tries to break you; nothing and no one can fully protect you from this reality. Staying alone and hiding from the world also won’t work, because endless stagnant loneliness will also break you with unhealthy nostalgia and longing.
You have to get up and be there again. Your heart is stronger than you think. I was there and I saw a broken heart on the other side. It takes time and patience.
A deep broken spirit is like losing in the woods – each direction does not lead to anything at first. When you stand in the forest of darkness, you do not see the light that could bring you home. But if you wait for the sun to rise again and listen when someone assures you that they have been standing in the same dark place and have since moved forward in their lives, it often brings the hope that is needed.
It is very difficult to give you advice when you have a broken heart, but some words can heal, and this is my attempt to give you hope. You are stronger than you know!
1. True, loving emotion that breaks your heart is often the same emotion that gradually heals it over time.
2. A person you have loved or loved in the past who has repeatedly treated you like dirt now has nothing to offer intellectually or spiritually, except for headaches and heartaches.
3. Seven letters. Two words. One statement. It can either open you to the depths of your heart and cause you terrible pain, or release your heart and soul and take incredible weight off your shoulders. Tale: it’s over!
4. Ever remember this time in your life as such an important time of sorrow and growth. You will see that you were in mourning and your heart was breaking but your life was changing.
5. When someone rejects you, it does not mean that you also need to reject yourself or consider yourself less worthy. This does not mean that no one will ever want you again. Remember that there are billions of people in the world, and ONE person has rejected you. And now it is so painful just because, in your opinion, the thought of one person represented the opinion of the whole world. But this is not true.
6. When you lose someone or something, do not think of it as a loss, but as a gift that lightens your load so that you can better go the way intended for you.
7. Be tuned to be positive. Understand that much of your suffering or misery from now on is determined not by your circumstances, but by your attitude.
Just want to make you smile with this relationships joke:
Why do some couples not go to the gym?
Some relationships don’t work out…