The internet may not always be the most friendly place, but it can still serve as a source of wisdom. Here, 8 reddit users share the best advice they’ve ever gotten. Read and learn.
1. “Your success in life is largely dependent on how many uncomfortable conversations you’re willing to have.” – the_krug
2. “Sometimes the best way to solve your own problems is to help someone else.” – Drakon519
3. “In order to get something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.” – PM_ME_ANIMAL_FACTS
4. “Once you learn something, no one can take it away from you.” – mizredds
5. “Every person you meet has lived an entire life before that moment.” – ArtisaNap
6. “Don’t worry about controlling your emotions. Control your actions.”– gegenbesuch
7. “We judge ourselves based on our thoughts. The world judges us based on our actions.” – AtropineBelladonna
8. “Never be too proud to sweep the floors.” – Yownine
Read more advice on Reddit.