Today we will dive into focusing on the power of a confidence mindset that will determine whether you are moving forward or backward on your journey.
There is no question that confidence is essential to reach your full potential, but how you can accurately gage if you have the desirable confidence is the key to moving forward on your journey!
Regardless what scenario falls under you, you are in a great place because you are awake enough to have the urge to learn and grow by reading this. We will always be ignorant to something and the more you open yourself up to experiences that are uncomfortable and make yourself vulnerable to learn, the more growth and confidence will follow. You will never hit a point where you know everything, and that is one thing that makes the journey of life fun and enjoyable.
Start Off By Seeing If Any Of These Scenarios Sound Familiar to Yourself or Your Friends
- You have a strong foundation of habits, have a positive group of friends supporting you, you are mentally and physically healthy, and you are learning and growing every day, but you always question whether you should be enjoying or improving, you always overthink your own progress, and you always doubt yourself.
IF so, this is great news because you built the foundation that is going to push you forward, but you need to recognize and adapt to your overthinking and self-doubt patterns because they are completely bringing you down. Once you get to this stage, the one thing you need to focus on is belief in yourself. It’s important to stay humble and constantly ask what is it that I would like to improve, but the reality is that you aren’t giving yourself enough credit. You have worked so hard to create an amazing foundation that has allowed you to make yourself and everyone around you better, yet you are shooting yourself in the foot by impeding your progress. Attack what’s causing you to overthink and doubt, and you will minimize that negative energy to positive confidence J
- You have a strong foundation of habits, have a positive group of friends supporting you, you are mentally and physically healthy, but you never try to improve your weaknesses, you ignore others who provide constructive criticism, and you keep justifying within your head that you can do anything you want.
IF so, this is great news because you are finally having the wake-up call that is going to help you reach your full potential and reach higher fulfillment. Yes, it’s important to make sure your accomplishments are validated, but at the same time, you how are you going to improve and grow if you think you have it all figured out? You are worthy enough to not starve yourself from growth and fulfillment. Once you recognize this bubble is you, ask what is one thing you are missing to be happier in the present and you will start to drive away this ego.
- You have a strong foundation of habits, have a positive group of friends supporting you, you are mentally and physically healthy, you are learning and growing every day, PLUS you actively seek ways to find the root causes of your weakness, you believe and know you will achieve your goals, and you focus on one thing at a time to move forward with time and patience.
Once you get to the point where you are patiently and confidently achieving your goals growing and believing in yourself every day, it comes down to maximizing your balance between enjoyment and improvement to your own terms. You have worked so hard to get to this point and YOU are the only one who will know how to perfect this balance for your own journey. My best advice on the maximization of this balance is training your mind to be 100% present in whatever state you are in. If you are enjoying a vacation, a slice of pizza, or margarita ENJOY IT with no complaints or regrets and use that as further motivation to IMPROVE tomorrow and do an extra sprint in the Gym. When you are improving, give it 120% so that you can fully ENJOY your reward.
How Can You Take Action to Accurately Gage Your Confidence Levels?
Am I having enough conversations in my relationships that expose my worst-case scenarios and allow me to get authentic, honest responses regarding my weaknesses and concerns of my career and life goals?
- How You Can Minimize Self-Doubt/Overthinking If You Want to Increase Your Ego
- How You Can Maximize Asking What’s Missing if You Want To Reduce Your Ego
- How to Maximize Your Own Enjoyment/Improvement Balance to Maximize the Present Moment
Brandon Dives Into Confidence with Star Entrepreneur Michael Martocci
Brandon Sits Down With Confident Entrepreneur Michael Martocci and Helen Rankin To Discuss How To Be Confident In The Present Moment
If you like my content, feel free to share to educate and inspire others to reach their full potential or follow my journey by:
Subscribing to My Weekly Newsletter of Positive Inspiration
Pre-Ordering My New Book
Have an Amazing Monday and Cheers To Being Confident With Whatever State You Intentionally Decide To Be In Today.
Originally published at brandonlabella.com