Your inner peace is hungry for outer peace
Its inevitable. The inner peace we all yearn for seeks outer peace. It is how our spirit works from time to time. But is the peace we see around us today enough for one’s being to become peaceful?
I think not.
We live in a world were we expect to see a change but never look within ourselves. We seek expectations from others but never self-reflect.
We need to look more in the mirror in order to develop our inner peace before setting out on a journey for outer peace.
Here’s some tips on self-reflection:
- Always look inwards and then outwards. Peace comes from within
- Don’t be quick to judge others, instead, look at yourself and see what you can change
- Always strive to develop good qualities – this strengthens inner peace and also shows on the outside
- Meditate often and seek the meaning of life – your spirit is always welcoming in finding the answers
- Never underestimate the power of prayer – any one prayer can change a moment in history – with your belief in hope and peace
- Put God first before anything in life – things can only get better from here
- Smile often – whether it is to your family or friends, or even a random person – this is a great way to generate inner peace
- Think of your inner spirit as a battery that needs a charge – good actions are its energy source – now work to charge that up
- Not everything in this world has to make sense to you – give yourself peace by accepting things for what they are and move on
- Self reflect often – develop, challenge yourself and breathe – peace will be your strength in the end
To conclude, give yourself space for peace to come in. Don’t close the walls of your mind, otherwise you make them walls so high nothing can come in – which leaves you in darkness.
Join me in my wonderful journey as I empower one million people. My life coaching provides great spirit strengthening, peace giving and realistic life goal outcomes which you are able to commit to.
Learn more about my coaching by booking a Free 45 Minute Consultation today.
Visit https://www.coachqadir.com/ where this was originally published.