- No child would ever go hungry.
- Every person would be loved and cherished.
- Mother Nature would be respected and protected.
- Animals would never suffer at the hands of humans and would be loved, respected and revered.
- Oceans, lakes, rivers and streams would be clean and pristine.
- Plastic would be abolished and the Earth would be cleaned up.
- Sustainable and clean energy is the standard.
- All our food would be healthy for our bodies where it no longer needs to be labeled organic.
- We would retire the endangered species list as it’s no longer needed.
- Extinction only occurs if a species decides it no longer wants to participate in Earth School.
- The forests would be lush and abundant.
- Poverty would be nonexistent.
- Everyone would have a safe place to live.
- Integrative medicine would be freely given for every creature on Earth.
- Violence would be non-existent.
- Abuse is a thing of the past.
- War – would be old legends from a world long, long ago.
- Respect, compassion, empathy, and kindness would be our top priorities.
- Compassion, sharing, inclusion, and empathy would be taught in schools.
- Schools would be redesigned to fit an evolved society.
- Co-operation is the biggest COMMODITY in societies.
- No one would be left out –ever!
Now imagine that world. That world is where manifesting becomes as easy as grabbing a drink of water. That is a world where people co-exist with each other and Mother Nature with joy and ease.
This is my wish going forward for our world and future generations. This is us living in the Vortex where our energy collectively vibrates at a higher level and we bring into our lives all the things we want because it is already there waiting for us to grab it. And once we tap into that, everything changes.
So my wish for you is do that. Do that in your own life. Make those changes and watch how your life opens up and you manifest anything your heart desires. Your life will be full and abundant and you will walk around feeling joy. People will want to catch what you have and that is how we change the world.
Happy New Year, Happy New Decade, Happy Future – and MAY all your DREAMS come TRUE!
XOXO ~ Melisa