For a person who is not into make up, the word make up kit can seem very intimidating at first. A collection of beauty products especially when you have zero idea about which brand is better and where you can budget with make up. You can simply buy a make up kit with everything pre arranged for you but that’s not fun. To build a make up kit from scratch requires a lot of dedication and interest and understanding and it’s important to do that because at the end of the day, every single item over there will need to be applied to your skin and when it comes to skin, you need to be extra careful with everything. So we’ll start of with a small list of things for your lips that you must have in your kit.
- A good lip balm: A good lip balm will have a formula that enriches your lips and makes it soft. A lot of liobalms in markets are good only till the time they’re on your lips but have no effect in the long run. A good lip balm can have emollients like cocoa butter, vitamin E and Shea butter to hydrate and protect your lips. These ingredients prevent aging and work really well to remove dry skin on your lips.
- Tinted lip balm: A tinted lip balm is a boon in winters. It’s a bonus to the lip balm you own and along with that you get a hint of colour. In winter when lipsticks feel like they’re drying out your lips, a tinted lip balm works wonders.
- Lip liner: Carrying a lip liner that comes in the colour clear or nude for your lips is essential. A lip liner is important to keep any colour from moving out of the basic lip line and can provide a good even base for your lipstick, no matter what the formulation.
- Matte Lipstick: A matte lipstick has a velvet flat finish and doesn’t have a shine to it, making it an essential item in your makeup kit online. Again, look for those lipsticks that have Vitamin E in them or aloe vera to hydrate your lips better because otherwise matte lipsticks have a reputation for drying out your lips too much.
- Satin or cream based lipstick: Cream lipsticks are mostly wax based and satin lipsticks are oil based. These lipsticks are preferred by people who don’t like their lips drying out soon. Satin and cream based lipsticks both offer good coverage and more pigment.
- Liquid lipstick: The best thing about a liquid lipstick is that it is the best of all worlds. It requires just one coat, contains maximum pigment and has a matte ending or high gloss finish, whichever you prefer.
- Lip Gloss: Gloss is that finishing line for your lips. A clear gloss can be put over your lipstick or a pigmented one can be used for a flirtatious vibe. It has a plumping effect and draws attention making lip gloss a very important tool in your armoury.
All these amazing products can be purchased through MyGlamm including Pose Collection, Manish Malhotra collection and more.