1. What are you reading at the moment? I am re-reading The Little Prince.
2. What’s keeping you awake at night? Nothing keeps me awake at night. I do not know why I have this gift but even with the greatest stress I am always capable to disconnect and sleep.
3. What’s the one thing you can’t live without? I can’t be
without my children! But that is not a thing is it… so probably it is my
skate-suitcase. This is a small suitcase with a skateboard attached to it that. It allows me roam through the airports with my own energy!
4. What is the hardest thing you overcame? After I realised that I was making soap from palm oil that destroyed the habitat of the
orangutan and that in fact I was not at all the green guru I thought I was. I warned people that I was not the guru they thought I was and no one listened! They still see me as a guru even after my honest confession !
5. How did you get out of your own way ? Navigating between dream and reality, fantasy and science … That gets you everywhere provided you surf the waves and never pretend you are the wave!
Born in Antwerp, Belgium Gunter has been named both “The Steve Jobs of Sustainability” and “The Che Guevara of Sustainability.” He is fluent in seven languages and has resided on 4 continents. Gunter has published 20 books in +30 languages and 365 fables bringing science and emotions to children. He is author of the book The Blue Economy