To know how to become an entrepreneur, it is important to listen to John Jesse Breslin‘s advice and be well informed in order to start your activity in the best possible conditions. Since its creation, the company has been exposed to various hazards and risks, and a certain number of steps are therefore imperative. Its viability also depends on several fundamental aspects:
- The mastery of the profession exercised;
- Knowledge of the laws applicable to the profession;
- The ability to adapt to economic, regulatory and sectoral changes.
How to Get Financing to Start a Business – John Jesse Breslin?
The activities of a self-employed person require adequate financial resources for its launch. Today, there are many solutions to respond to this and various means can help bring an entrepreneurship project to fruition in a safe way.
According to John Jesse Breslin, this is a sum that the entrepreneur must raise to finance his project or to contract a loan. Its amount must at least correspond to one-third of the initial investment fund. The higher the risk level for entrepreneurship activities, the more banks will require the threshold to exceed this required minimum. To determine the amount of personal contribution required, you must:
- Evaluate the real cash needs of the future company;
- Define the minimum contribution percentage to be allocated to optimize the chances of obtaining credit from banks.
Under certain conditions, the entrepreneur can benefit from financial assistance from the state or from communities when setting up his company. These subsidies take many forms, and tax breaks are even provided to support young company founders in their projects.
Also called crowdfunding, this type of financing involves many participants who invest in the same project. It consists of collecting the funds necessary for the start-up and realization of a business project.
The business creation loan is a bank loan intended to finance a micro-entrepreneurship project. It allows you to quickly start the activities of a company. The criteria for accessing this funding are:
- The launch of a new business;
- The termination of a previous loan agreement for at least two years;
- The integration of the business plan into a financing program, the amount of which is capped at 45,000 dollars.
- The loan repayment period is spread over a period of 5 years for a loan amount of between 2000 and 7000 dollars.
How to Set up a Business Plan?
One of the effective ways to learn how to become an entrepreneur is to make a relevant business plan. The business plan is nothing other than the documented version of a business plan. It serves to highlight the potential of the latter.
Present the business creation project and the founders
In its introductory part, the plan focuses on:
- The issues facing the company;
- The proposed solutions;
- The goals she sets for herself.
- The description must mention:
- The object of the project, its nature and its designers;
- The actions and resources essential for its implementation;
- The market and the type of clientele to target;
- Long or medium term development prospects.
Promote the Project through a Coherent Marketing Strategy
This action consists of establishing an effective and relevant communication plan to reach a well-defined target of consumers . It provides information on several important elements, including:
- The marketing action plan;
- The campaigns to plan;
- The budget to be allocated for their implementation;
- The types of visual aids to be deployed and the messages to be transmitted.
Make a Complete Financial Forecast
The analysis of the breakeven point is a fundamental aspect when establishing a business plan. John Jesse Breslin says, the drawing up of a financial forecast of a company to be created makes it possible to measure the capacity of the latter to make profitable the funds invested on an average scale of three to five years. It includes in particular:
- The estimate of the income and expenses of the future company;
- Its balance sheet and forecast income statement;
- Its financing and cash flow plan.
For any doubt contact Jesse Breslin, an accredited serial entrepreneur and dynamic humanitarian investor/sponsor.