Could it be that all we have been talking about and listening to is about Covid19?
I knew if I continued to write, the right words would flow and whatever message I am meant to communicate today with you I will be guided.
As real and devastating the current situation may be, listening and talking about it constantly can contaminate our minds, our hearts and disconnect us from friends and family, leave us disheartened, unmotivated and create more stress in our lives.
This will not last forever.
Let’s go back to only a few months ago.
- How was life for you then?
- What were your plans your dreams?
- How were you spending your time?
- Did you wish for more time?
- Did you enjoy your work or were you secretly wishing for something to happen so you can make a change?
- Did you wish you had more time with family at home?
- Did you wish for more time to exercise?
- Did you want to spend more time in the garden?
- Did you want to try some new recipes?
- Was meditation something out of your comfort zone, but always wanted to learn to meditate?
- Did you ever wish you could learn to play an instrument?
The list can go on and on.
Create your own list of what you wanted to do, but never had the time.
The Universe is giving us a second chance, are we listening?
Yes, life may not be the same for many of us, myself included.
Sitting and dwelling on it will only make us feel miserable and we can become accustomed to feeling miserable.
This is your second chance to rewrite your life, your journey
Listen to the whispers and the inner voice.
It is the daily Thoughts you think, the Feelings you create and the Actions that you take that will make the difference of how you want your life to be.
Taking some time to Retreat will help you Revive.
Have some quiet time alone, to think and reflect and listen to your heart.
It is not a time to over analyse and beat yourself up!
You may discover you are in the best company you could wish for,
your own company!
How do I retreat?
- I meditate
- I write or journal
- Go out in nature
- Cook new Healthy Recipes (although my husband keeps telling me lately to slow down on the cooking. He is over enjoying the food and healthy snacks!)
- Listen to music
- Practice Yoga
- Just sitting still watching the trees from my balcony
|Explore and Discover what a new way of living could mean for you.|
Your immediate reaction and feeling may be FEAR
Identify what your fear is. Work with it, conquer it and overcome it.
Fear stands in the way when we don’t know the “HOW”
Creating small steps and working on your dream daily makes the “HOW” easier and achievable.
There are many uncertainties for us all during this time but remember it is not forever.
If you would like to reach out and have a chat, I offer a 30minute free phone or video call, no obligation.
Please email me or message me to schedule a time.
I trust you enjoyed the article. Please feel free to share.
From My Heart to Yours,❤️
Stay well, stay safe.
Email: [email protected]