There has been enormous change in businesses context, social expectations, technological disruption, economic issue, political aspects, environmental sensitivity, and demographic evolution, therefore the HR leaders are needed to practice best leaderships skills and maintain an enabling environment
HR is the backbone and an integral part of an organization’s success that plays quite a vital role in terms of supporting almost every function of an organization. Considering the rapid technological advancements and market competitions, HR leaders play the role of a strategic contributor and is required to get involved at strategic level supporting entire functions of the organization and facilitate the accomplishment of strategic policies and mandates.
The six must have HR Leadership skills;
1. Professionally Equipped: Has the full ability to develop strategies, plans and ideas and harness to bring them into action.
2. Capacity Builder: Analyze competency gaps in the organization and work with others to empower them with the right set of job-related skills and knowledge.
3. Transformer: Being as the primary change agent for the organization, ensures change and transformation at the pace of time and external factors.
4. Entrepreneur: Producing creativity and innovation and harness to bring them into action to tackle with challenges while Thinking big and Doing it the right way.
5. Data Driven: Leveraging information and data as the sole source for strategic decision making.
6. Technology Passionate: Being tech-passionate to consider best possible tech-oriented processes for driving value to the organization.
It is believed that leader and leadership skills matter in the course of leading HR initiatives. As an individual leader makes good things happen and a leadership capability throughout an organization sustains long-term success.