Ever wondered why your life is filled with abundance? Yet you worry about the little things like your next pay check or what you’re going to eat tonight?
We worry about things that the homeless never have to worry about. Like paying for bills. Yet if you ask a homeless person if they’re happy, they will tell you their worries are a lot less than ours. So who provides them with abundance?
From the moment you were born right up until this moment you’re reading this article, you have been provisioned with abundance. Whether you learn to accept it or not, its there. But your mind cannot appreciate the abundance flow. Which is why we need reminders about our abundance.
- Become mentality abundant – tell yourself that there’s enough for everyone. That way you know for sure, no matter how much you have in life, it is provisioned for you and is enough
- Don’t stress about requiring more than you actually need. Its great reaching for higher goals, but don’t burn yourself out during the process
- Be grateful for what you have – because you’re busy trying to make more, your focus is removed from what you have in front of you
- Learn to Smile more – happiness shows in your abundance flow – use your facial expressions to show gratitute
- Start your day as you mean to go along – positivity is key. If something at the start of your day makes you unhappy, find a method to snap out of it – sometimes telling yourself it isn’t worth it and breathe helps
- Know your limits – your strengths and weaknesses also. And work to become a better version of yourself whilst reminding yourself of the abundance in your life
- Dance. Because this is the flow in your abundance – and it has the word dance – in abundance 🙂
- Make the most out of the opportunities in your life – don’t stop without effort – push yourself to how far you can go without burn out
- Promote positivity – show others how to be good and get those good vibes flowing
- Enjoy your life – remind yourself of what you have and others also – the abundance will keep on coming!
Learn more about my coaching by booking a Free 45 Minute Consultation today.
Visit https://www.coachqadir.com/ where this was originally published.