Being grateful is important. We tend to forget about the things that we have in life due to many reasons. Being busy is the number one reason. Isn’t it time you showed gratefulness? Ask yourself that daily as part of a meditation perhaps. Below, I’ve outlined the 10 things on gratefulness.
- Being grateful doesn’t cost anything. Its free and it shows we are using our emotional being.
- Reflect on life. Think about what you were born with. Nothing. And now the things you see before you are there for some reason or another. You may not be able to explain why they got there, or you know for definite. Either way, be grateful.
- Life is too short – yes we hear this from time to time – but are we actually absorbing the words. Are we grateful for the things in life we have been given within the short period we are owners of them?
- Read Poetry on Gratefulness. Poetry opens up our minds and will free us from the daily grind.
- Find a space in your home to meditate. This can be a religious experience for you, or not. Either way, find a space in your home and make that place your area to go to – and perform exercises, meditate, read books.
- Connect with your heart intelligence. Our hearts are open to gratefulness. Check in on this and exercise gratefulness.
- Friends. From those who help you – show your gratitude to them and for those who don’t help, make the effort to help them. Someone has to start the cycle of love.
- Have a sense of belonging. We all need a sense of being part of something amazing. Showing gratefulness is a way to unite us as humans. Our energy through our gratefulness blooms and will encourage others to help more.
- “We belong together in a deep solidarity which the heart discerns.”~ Br. David Steindl-Rast – exactly what was covered in point 8.
- Journal. Write down daily or weekly about 3 things you are grateful for on your life. Grab a journal next time you’re out in the book store and make a start. See how it changes your life.
To summarize, being grateful is a simple, easy emotional state. Its a beautiful state for the human being to be in. It opens the heart to so many opportunities of love and affection not just for those in your home, but in your workplace and communities.
This was originally published on https://www.coachqadir.com/