It’s the happiest time of year again!
The holidays are here, bringing with them the opportunity to put some great holiday gift ideas to work. Exchanging gifts has been the perfect way to celebrate your joy, express your love and strengthen your bonds with the people you care about most.
As wonderful as the entire experience of choosing and presenting unique holiday gifts is, it often creates trouble for your pocket. Therefore, a holiday gift guide is just what you need to impress your friends and family while keeping your wallet happy.
Falling on the 22nd of November in 2018, Thanksgiving in the U.S. is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. A secular event, Thanksgiving initially started as a day for showing gratitude for a good harvest.
Thanksgiving sales offer discounts on just about everything you could want. Bed and bath linen, tools and appliances, clothes and accessories, they have it all. However, some of the best products to buy on Turkey Day are TVs and smartphones.
If you are short on time and can spare just one day for shopping, Thanksgiving online deals are sure to come to your rescue.
Black Friday happens on the Friday right after Thanksgiving and popularly marks the unofficial beginning of holiday shopping. Popular for being the biggest shopping day of the season, the day primarily focuses on electronics.
Retailers, both online and off, offer many Black Friday doorbusters where a product or a category of products is available for a special discount during a limited period. This practice creates a high volume of customers rushing to the stores and online sites even in the early morning hours. It works out perfectly, both for the store and the shopper.
As you check out the best Black Friday deals online, electronics and gadgets dominate. Here are a few products you should check out:
• Apple Products: From the latest iPhones to iPads, Black Friday is the day to get them all!
• Laptops, Computers, and Data Storage Devices: Thinking of finally buying that external hard drive you desperately need? Black Friday is the day to do it!
• Toys: Black Friday is a happy day for kids. Find excellent discounts on games and toys like Lego and Star Wars.
• Video Games and DVDs: Buy all the movies and music you want and be set for year-round entertainment.
• Kitchenware: Love cooking? Get your hands on some great cookware and kitchen appliances that make your time in the kitchen fun and efficient while adding a stylish look to the space. If you know a friend who is the perfect host, then a set of copper mule mugs and a cocktail kit, makes for a lovely gift.
Cyber Monday is online world’s answer to brick-and-mortar Black Friday. Promoting online shopping big time, Cyber Monday gives small online retailers an opportunity also to celebrate.
Cyber Monday falls on the Monday following Black Friday. This year it’s on 26th of November.
Unlike Thanksgiving and Black Friday, Cyber Monday deals don’t last longer than 24hrs. This limited time means it’s vital you don’t miss these products:
• Fashion: Cyber Monday is all about fashion! Fashion apparel, shoes and accessories like watches and handbags will entice you. Offering the best Cyber Monday deals can allow you to not only delight a fashionista friend but also update your wardrobe.
• Beauty: If you haven’t pampered yourself in a while and are overdue for some well-deserved ‘me-time,’ Cyber Monday can surely assist.
• Jewelry: With the change of seasons comes a plethora of trendy designs and statement-making jewels that are hard to resist. Indulge yourself with Cyber Monday jewelry sales as you revamp your collection and stock up on the latest baubles!
• Travel: Don’t forget to grab fabulous deals and offers in the travel section and save big time for the upcoming vacation you’ve planned. Discounts on hotels and flight bookings always make the holidays better.
If you couldn’t shop enough or decided to ditch the whole Thanksgiving and Black Friday frenzy altogether, fear not, Cyber Week is here to save you some big bucks.
Cyber Week is a week-long online shopping event that serves as an extension to Cyber Monday. A great way to check-off more items on your holiday shopping list as you sit home on your comfy couch. Some websites like Shop LC offers home decor, fashionable apparel, trendy jewelry and amazing beauty products all in one place!
Of course, at the end of the day, it’s the thought that counts. Always try buying gifts appropriate and useful for the person. If you can’t decide, give yourself some time, it usually just comes to you out of nowhere!