In the countries of Asia and Africa, people traditionally use camels in their households – strong and hardy animals, the benefits of which are enormous. They not only transport people across endless deserts, but also nourish them. The benefits and harms of camel milk have long been the subject of research for scientists and doctors around the world. And our ancestors left us numerous legends about the healing and uniqueness of the properties of this product.
After the birth of offspring, which is born after 13 months, the camel has milk. Daily milk yield ranges from 5 to 15 liters. The milk drink is distinguished by the following features:
- Boiling white color without any shades;
- Specific, harsh odor;
- Salty taste;
- The presence of foam.
The taste is not always the same. It depends on the diet of the camel and the amount of liquid that he drank during the day. A camel feeds her baby camel up to 1.5 years. All this time you can get milk from her.
Extraction of camel milk is not an easy process. You can’t hook up a milking machine to a big, wayward animal. The camel is aggressive towards the person who is trying to milk her. Therefore, only men are engaged in milking in Asian countries. Milk can be drained if there is a baby camel nearby. The process is not simple: the person milked, and the cub sucks milk or tries to do it. But the result is worth it.
It is believed that camel milk is the most environmentally friendly product, since the grazing of animals is located far from industrial areas. The composition contains the natural antibiotic lactoferrin, so camel milk sours slowly
Best choice for people with lactose intolerance
Lactose intolerance is a common digestive system problem that affects over 30% of the world’s population. People who have been diagnosed with this condition are generally advised to avoid drinking milk and dairy products.
Lactose intolerance is a common digestive system problem that affects over 30% of the world’s population. People who have been diagnosed with this condition are generally advised to avoid drinking milk and dairy products. But it is quite difficult to completely remove these products from the diet, and what to hide is unpleasant. Fortunately, there is a great alternative to traditional dairy products – camel milk.
Camel milk is widely distributed in parts of the world, such as the United Arab Emirates, Somalia and Mongolia, and is consumed primarily by children to strengthen the immune system. In recent years, scientists have actively carried out various experiments and studies with camel milk, which, in turn, have successfully demonstrated their superiority over cow’s milk, in particular in patients with milk allergies and lactose intolerance.
Due to its specific characteristics, camel milk is a safer and healthier option for patients suffering from lactose intolerance. A huge amount of research has shown that camel milk is highly digestible and does not lead to any unwanted side effects or reactions. In addition, camel milk has been especially indicated for children with severe milk allergies. Camel milk not only caused no side effects, but actually helped children recover from allergies completely.
The main reason why camel milk is the best choice if you are lactose intolerant or allergic to milk is that it does not contain beta-lactoglobin, a protein found in cow’s milk that causes allergic reactions. Camel milk is also healthier than cow’s milk, as it contains only 2% fat and a small percentage of lactose, which allows patients to digest it.
Camel’s milk is rich in immunoglobulins, which are very similar to those found in breast milk. These specific features of camel milk alleviate the symptoms of food and milk allergies and protect the body from viruses, bacteria and various external agents.
Nutritional value, composition and calorie content of camel milk
The dairy product is low-calorie: 45.8 kcal per 100 g. This indicator is associated with a low content of fats, which are dominated by the most useful polyunsaturated fatty acids. The fat content of camel milk is only 2-3%. Thanks to omega-3 fatty acids, camel milk is easy to freeze and thaw without compromising its consistency.
The drink has a high concentration of proteins with different structures. It contains no casein (from the hard-to-digest group) and lactoglobulin, which cause allergic reactions. But there are immunoglobulins – strong stimulants of the immune system.
Camel’s milk leads in the amount of iron, sodium and vitamin C. Other components are not lagging behind:
- Calcium and phosphorus support bone tissue.
- Iron controls hemoglobin levels to avoid anemia.
- Zinc, cobalt, selenium are part of cellular enzymes, regulating metabolic processes.
- Potassium helps in the work of the heart and blood vessels.
- Ascorbic acid and selenium support the immune system and are powerful antioxidants.
- Vitamin D protects children from rickets and osteoporosis.
- Vitamin B strengthens the nervous system, protecting against insomnia, neurosis, stress.
In addition to fresh camel milk, there is also camel milk powder. The powder consists of 100% natural camel milk. The powder has the same effect as fresh camel milk, it is just easier to store. Powder can be kept for up to a year in a dry place. Gluten Free Low Lactose Alternative dry milk powder can be found on https://camelicioususa.com/ and also across all major eCommerce platforms at Amazon.com, Walmart.com as well as Google Shopping.
The benefits of camel milk for women
Bedouin drink – good for the female body. He helps:
- Heal wounds and sores on the gastrointestinal tract after a citrus diet;
- Remove bad mood and even out its swings;
- Remove unpleasant PMS symptoms: dizziness, weakness, nervousness.
The benefits of camel milk for pregnant women
Omega-3 acids, which are part of fats, protect the baby in the tummy from solar radiation and carcinogens, which the surrounding world is saturated with. Immune globulins help maintain the immunity of a woman and an unborn child. There are other benefits of consuming a Bedouin drink while pregnant:
- There is a normal weight gain of the fetus;
- The pregnant woman does not have anemia, since there is a lot of iron in the composition;
- Stabilizes digestion by acting as a prebiotic;
- Protects the nervous system from overload;
- Strengthens the baby’s skeletal system.
The benefits of camel milk for men
The Camelicious USA provides milk that gives men strength and endurance. It helps:
- Cleanse the liver of the stronger sex, who are more likely to consume unhealthy foods and alcohol;
- Inhibit the processes of inflammation in the pelvic area;
- Normalize the level of male hubbub – testosterone;
- Increase lung volume, which is important with physical activity.
According to statistics, men are more likely to suffer from heart disease. To change the situation, WHO experts recommend introducing a diet based on camel milk. Treatment with camel milk lowers cholesterol levels, restores vascular walls, and helps the heart muscle pump blood.
- Throughout history, camel milk has been part of the diet of certain nomadic people. This product has recently attracted the attention of many people, as it has a number of beneficial properties.
- Research shows that camel milk is better tolerated by people with lactose intolerance and cow’s milk allergy. It can also lower blood sugar levels, boost immunity, and help certain behavioral and neuropsychiatric disorders such as autism.
- However, this milk is significantly more expensive than other types and is often unpasteurized, which poses a health hazard, especially in high-risk groups.
- If you want to try camel milk but can’t find it in the store, you can purchase it online as a powder or frozen.