Keeping your heart healthy is important in leading a happy family life. It not only physically but also emotionally. By having a good heart (and at the very least, not to harm others), it causes you happiness and, by the way, causes happiness to all sentient beings. The purpose of generating the good heart is incredible: what you can gain is all the realizations and whatever you want to achieve. It also can cause various problems such as:
- Heart attacks, strokes, and heart failures.
- Damage the blood vessels, which can cause peripheral arterial disease and aortic aneurysm.
- Cause kidney disease and vascular dementia.
- By reducing sodium intake.
- Regularly checkup, To avoid potential risks of high bp, one should regularly check it using blood pressure monitors and regulate it within the normal range.
- Adopting a healthy lifestyle
- By quitting alcohol intake and smoking
- Scheduling a sleeping pattern.
- By managing stress.
- Through exercise and maintaining an ideal weight.
You want to take better care of yourself and your heart, but the words “heart-healthy” alone may not be enough motivation for you to cut back on the cookies and climb on board the elliptical.
If you need more specific reasons, start here: making heart-smart lifestyle changes nets very tangible benefits, and the effects are cumulative.