Applying for work can be a full time job within itself! It can get tiring and frustrating.
Here’s some of my favorite inspiration quotes to get you moving!
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take” – Wayne Gretzky
- “Choose a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life” – Confucius
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear”. – George Addair
- “Eighty percent of success, is showing up!” – Woody Allen
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember the airplane takes off against with wind, not with it” – Henry Ford.
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is now” – Chinese proverb
- “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us”. -Alexander Graham Bell
- “The mind is everything, what we think we become”. – Buddha
- “Never tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footsteps on the moon” – unknown
- “The only way to do great work, is to love what you do” – Steve Jobs
Jamie is the Founder and Chief Dream Officer at Reaptimistic.
Reaptimistic offers realistically optimistic coaching on leadership and HR services based in Los Angeles, with a twist, our leadership theories are based on the humble dog, love and the code of care, to T – H – I – N – K. Is True, Is it Helpful, it is Inspiring, Is it Necessary and is it Kind?
Join us on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook and visit us at www.reaptimistic.com