Every business starts at the beginning.
Every business starts small.
Every business began with a dream, a calling.
Want to support the growing businesses you love this holiday season and everyday in the New Year?
FIVE DIFFERENT WAYS TO MAKE A MEANINGFUL IMPACT:
1. Follow them on social media and actively share their work with your own community.
2. Learn about and champion their vision with those who would love their content and services.
3. Invest in their goods and services. Improve your life in a meaningful way.
4. Offer an authentic review or recommendation of your experience with them on one or two of your favorite social media platforms.
5. Make a donation to support the growth of their mission and purpose.
There are countless more ways, including offering your time, to engage and support small businesses—whether local or online—so get creative this holiday season and show your love.
BORN FROM A THOUSAND LITTLE NUDGES
The Courage Practice itself was born from a thousand little nudges in 40 years of life. Its mission has been brewing for a lifetime. We celebrated our first official (public) anniversary this fall and remain knee-deep in the growth process. Simply put, this year has been one of the most challenging and illuminating years ever. And we are only just beginning…
EVERYTHING WE REALLY WANT IS CREATED FROM THE PRACTICE OF COURAGE.
This holiday season, we invite you to listen to your own courage.
- Sometimes courage asks us to do hard things, to make changes and embrace transitions
- Sometimes it asks us to rise before we are ready
- Sometimes it asks us to let go before we are ready too
- To take leaps into the unknown, releasing all nets and outcomes
- To choose what we really, really want rather than what may be in front of us
- Sometimes courage is telling the truth
- And sometimes courage in practice is all about taking a genuine risk inside
HOW IS COURAGE WHISPERING TO YOU? NUDGING YOU?
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. SHARE YOUR STORY WITH US.