Are you on the road to find your life purpose?
How does it feel to be on a path to self discovery? Are you going at your own pace? Too fast maybe? too slow? Do you find that you’re burning yourself out?
Here’s some quick tips to help you to slow down:
- Breathe. It’s going to be ok. You need to tell yourself that every morning during meditation – and if you don’t meditate – start today
- Slow down – finding your passion is all good, but don’t destroy your mind during the ride
- Some of us won’t find their life purpose until they’re 30, or 40 or even 50 – sometimes it was always there in our lives, but we just didn’t see it. We may be doing things in our life that resonates with our purpose
- Explore yourself to find that passion that burns inside you – it is there you will find your life purpose
- Stop putting pressure on yourself – and don’t allow time or society to bring that pressure to you
- Only focus what is within your reach
- Write down what you enjoy doing – its a great way to brainstorm your life purpose
- Coaching helps – contact me for a free 45 minute consultation to explore your life purpose and we’ll get you on that road
- Decide where you’re heading and commit to it – majority of the time we have great ideas and visions but the commitment needs to follow it up to make it a success
- Think about how much joy and happiness your life purpose will bring to you – this way it pushes you more to work towards your life purpose
To summarize, slow down if you think you’re going too fast. Rome wasn’t built overnight. Nor was the Taj Mahal. Everything has its appointed time and as you discover yourself, your life purpose will spring into life.
Learn more about my coaching by booking a Free 45 Minute Consultation today.
Visit https://www.coachqadir.com/ where this was originally published.