The Cups of Consciousness are sound healing meditations that engage your energetic self. As you listen, you will awaken to greater states of connection, empowerment, support, peace, and joy.
Celebrate World Sleep Day
When you sleep deeply you are able to awaken refreshed and ready to embrace an amazing day. In this rested state you can actualize your highest potential and do whatever you desire.
Use this relaxing Cup of Consciousness to quiet your mind and sleep deeply. This audio track is a nine-minute sample of my newest 60-minute Sound Sleep album.
Use this link to listen to the audio meditation:
Here are a few other suggestions of things to consider two to three hours prior to bed…
· Read a good book.
· Listen to relaxing music or meditation.
· Sip a cup of tea.
· Take a bath or shower.
· Gaze up at the stars.
· Go for a mellow walk.
· Spend time with your loved ones, pets, and or children.
· Do something creative. Craft, Sew, Paint, Draw, Write, Play Music
· Eat three hours prior to bed. Give your body time to digest your dinner before you lay down for the night.
· Make dinner your lightest meal of the day.
· Get blackout curtains in your bedroom. Sleep in a dark room as much as possible.
· De-clutter your bedroom. Your bedroom should be simple, clean, and devoid of messiness.
· Use a battery operated clock on your bedside table. Avoid plugged in electronics ten-feet from your bed.
· Turn off your Wi-Fi in your home at night, while you sleep. You can put your router on a timer and set it to turn off during the hours you are asleep.
· Put your phone down and turn off your computer two hours prior to bed.
· Put your cell phone in another room; do not sleep with it on your bed stand.
· If you are sensitive to EMF’s purchase an EMF plug in protection device for your bedroom, or EMF bed-sheets, or an EMF Mosquito net for your bed.
Each morning may you awake refreshed, revitalized, and ready for an amazing day.
Blessings, Aleya Dao
For a free trial week go to www.CupsOfConsciousness.com
Originally published at medium.com